𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦

Start from the beginning

it wasn't so late at night, it was only 6pm.

Y/N POV

i got out of the lockers and walked back to the trains with the boys.

as we got to our stop we all waved each other goodbye but before everyone could leave. akagi, suna and me walked in the same direction so we walked together, but before suna could leave i grabbed his wrist.

"hey suna?" i asked kinda shyly.

"yea?" he turned around.

"do you wanna come over and do part of your project tonight? i know it's late but you could spend the night and we could work on it, i mean if you want since we haven't started yet, it's ok if you don't i'm sorry for asking" i said with my head kinda down.

"yea sure i don't mind" he said smiling.

my eyes widened and looked at him and smiled.

we all walked back to my apartment and walked in.

"so y/n are your parents home?" suna asked.

i hesitated before i could answer. in the corner of my eye i saw akagi looking to the side in the sky knowing her heard what suna said. i finally answered his question to get rid of the silence.

"yea they're home, i could greet you if you want" i fake smiled opening the door.

"ok"

i opened the door and took my shoes off.

"i'm home!" i yelled out.

i led the boys to my room to place their bags down and suna was just looking all over the place. i kinda laughed at him.

"what are you laughing at y/n" he teased

"you look like a little child looking at things and finding them amusing." i laughed

"yea yea whatever, where are your parents?" he asked

"they're in the other room" i said.

akagi stayed silent and was a bit spacey.

"akagi come greet my parents as well" i told him.

"yea i will don't worry"

i walked them to the living room and opened up the shrine. when i opened it, it had my grandma and my parents. suna looked broken and looked like he felt like a horrible person.

"i'm...so sorry y/n i didn't know" he said.

"it's fine, no need to worry about it, it's just a silly joke, my dad would do the same as well" i said trying not to break down.

akagi and suna prayed to my parents and grandma before me and suna started on the project. akagi just played on the switch.

"so y/n i saw you have 2 tattoos on your back, what are they?" suna asked me.

i smiled that he had noticed, i turned my back and lifted my shirt up, i showed the tattoos and explained each of them.

"well the one in the corner of my lower back has my parents names and just says that i love them, and the dragon tattoo is just one to match with akagi, we got it last year" i explained to him