Chapter 1

WARNING: Bullying and other things reading on your own risk!

*Its monday 25 January*
*Henry wakes up*

Henry pov:
What day is it? O wait it's monday i have school today...
*Henry makes his ready for school*

Piper pov:
HENRYY!! LET ME IN THE BATHROOM NOW!! "Piper i'm not done yet just wait a few more minutes!" BUT I NEED TO BE BEAUTIFUL FOR SCHOOL WE HAVE TODAY A PRESENTATION!!
"PIPER JUST WAIT 2 MORE MINUTES!" URGH FINE!

Henry pov:
Piper makes me crazy she always starts screaming on me for no reason she just needs to wait a few more minutes. (Henry said in his head)
Piper I'm ready! "Urgh finally about time now please leave so i can do my hear and everything."

Piper pov:
That was about time i was about to scream at Henry again. I don't understand why he is so long in the bathroom its not like he has much work.

Henry pov
Morning mom! Morning dad! "Morning Henry where is Piper?" she isn't done yet she is doing her hair and things because she has a presentation or something. "We heard you and Piper screaming to eachother Henry what was wrong?" Nothing she was just mad because i took to long in the bathroom she said.. But im gonna leave now for school. Bye mom! Bye dad! "Bye Henry have a nice day on school!"

*at school*

Mitch pov:
I hope Henry comes before his friends do because with his friends i can't bully him... "Yea same" Mitch friend answered

Henry pov:
I hope Char and Jasper are already on school because Mitch wouldn't bully me then...

*Henry enters school*

Shit.. Mitch is already here and i don't see Char.. Or Jasp...

Mitch pov:
There is Henry!
Ey Hart! What the hack are you doing here your so annoying and this is a school for people nog for animals! Oh and by the way your fat!

Henry pov:
Just don't cry Henry don't cry and say something to Mitch! Your kid danger Henry don't cry Ey Mitch! I'm skinnier then you so! Nah that wasn't true but yea maybe it works...

Mitch pov:
Thats true but i'm just gonna say it isn't true because he is a loser. Hart! That isn't true im way skinnier and your a loser! Now go before i do some-
Shit there is Charlotte... I need to go now

Charlotte pov:
Hi Henry did you have a nice weekend? "Not the best but it was good" Oh and one more question why was Mitch with you? Is he bullying you?

Henry pov:
Okay think think think you need to tell a lie now...
No Mitch asked me what homework we had for today and no he isn't bullying me if he did i would tell you! I hate lying to Charlotte but sometimes i need to lie...

Charlotte pov:
Okay Hen just remember always tell me if something is wrong or tell Ray!

Jasper pov:
Hi guys! Where are we talking about? "I was asking Henry something but lets go to class now" Charlotte said

Time skip to after school because i don't want to write all lessions they have

Henry pov:
Guys lets go to work now because i think Ray needs us! I just don't want to see Mitch again but they don't need to know that

Charlotte pov:
Yea lets go to Ray!

*They leaved school*
*They where in the man cave now*

Ray pov:
Hi guys why are you all here so soon? Did you guys have a nice schoolday?

Charlotte pov:
We thought maybe you needed us and i had a great day on school thanks for asking ray :)

Jasper pov:
Yea i had a great day too!

Henry pov:
Yea my day was also really nice Ray! No actually it wasn't nice and i hate lying to my friends but they don't need to know this... Ray? Where there some-

*emergency alarm goes of*

Ray pov:
Wait Henry we have a emergency meeting i answer your question when we are back! What's the emergency Charlotte?

Charlotte pov:
Someone escaped from the prisoner! I don't know who but it's a girl and a men

Henry pov:
Let's blow our gum then! I am actually really happy there is a emergency because i was about to ask and then we are not going to talk about stupid school!

*They turned in to Kid Danger and Captain Man*

Charlotte pov:
Guys! I found out who escaped! It's Drex and Veronica! Drex is now in the bakery and Veroinca i don't know!

Ray pov:
Let's find Drex first because he is way more evil!
Veronica isn't that bad but we find her after Drex!
UP THE TUBE!

*They saw Drex at the bakery*