Shower time

I woke up and realised cameron was staring at me. "Did you have a nice lie in gorgeous?" He asked me, in his sexy sleepy voice. "Yeah, but this is nicer" he pulled me towards him and kissed me. "Cameron, I don't have time for this!" I say, with a massive smile on my face. He lets go of me and I go into the bathroom. I was wearing one of his old tops with no pants on, the top came down to my knees. I turn on the shower and step in. I was half way through washing my hair when I hear the door open. I immediately look up and see him standing there, completely naked. He steps in the shower with me, and helps me wash my hair. He gets the soap and starts running it down mine and his wet body. "Cameron!" I exclaim, as he hits my g-spot. He quickly puts the soap down and picks my up. He thrusts inside me making me moan. He gets harder and faster. He pushes me down I my knees, and pushes my head onto his huge dick. I pull back and forth, and he cums in my mouth. I spit it out and stand back up. He picks me up again and thrusts inside me, harder than ever. We get out of the shower and go into the bedroom, drying ourselves as we run against the covers. I can't stop moaning "Cameron". He eventually stops, and whispers into my ear "that was fun".