𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

Pairings: Not Applicable. This is not an x Reader
Warnings: Suicide

"Random DSMP headcanons that have been lingering around in my head"

——————————

• Tubbo met Ranboo before he met the sleepy boys. That's how Ranboo met the sleepy boys, Tubbo introduced him.

• Technoblade and Wilbur are twins and, during school, people always preferred to be around Wilbur and only talked to Technoblade because he was Wil's brother.

• Because of this, Technoblade dyed his hair pink because he wanted to be his own person and didn't just want to be known by his association with Wilbur.

• Technoblade was bullied severely as a child and often threatened the other kids at his school, saying that one day they'd pay for what they said to him.

• Dream was Technoblade's only friend as a child.

• They were both pretty lonely kids, having a lot of their classmates making fun of them both.

• So Dream, being equally as lonely as Technoblade, decided to become friends with him, spending a lot of their time together.

• But the one thing that separated the two of them was that Technoblade had a family, one that loved him. Dream did not.

• So he and Technoblade fell out later on because Techno chose his family over him.

• Tubbo is deaf and wears hearing aids. He was deafened by the explosion during the festival an ever since has had hard of hearing.

• Ranboo wears a mask because he thinks he has a weird mouth. A little explanation to this is when endermen get aggravated, their mouth opens really wide and it can be seen as a little creepy to a lot of people, so he just covers it.

• Kristen is a goddess that fell in love with Philza. She took away two of his three lives in an attempt to get him to die quicker so that he could be with her in death.

• But it just ended up making his life more difficult.

• So she swore that she'd protect him to the ends of the earth.

• And to be together, Kristen was granted the ability to go down to earth into human form by DreamXD whenever she wanted so that she could be with Phil.

• Tommy doesn't know how to fly, despite having wings.

• Tommy also hides his wings and the only people who know about them is his family, plus Tubbo and Ranboo. But he considers them his family.

• Ranboo is actually the most powerful being on the server, not Dream. Ranboo just isn't aware.

• Ranboo was born in the end but his memory got screwed up when he came into the overworld.

• Tommy and Wilbur were Kirsten's favourites, while Technoblade was Phil's favourite.

• Ranboo wears a crown because he saw that Technoblade wore a crown and wanted to be like him.

• Ranboo doesn't cry like a normal person. Instead of actually crying tears of water, he just shakes and emits purple particles, like an enderman.

• Tommy is actually Technoblade's favourite brother. Nobody knows this.

• However, Technoblade is Tommy's least favourite brother, which upsets Techno a lot. This also explains why Tommy is just randomly mean to Techno.