🍓Groups🍓

Wassup... so I saw few comments here and there on the last chapter and....

I TOTALLY agree all of you. Sometime I look back and ask myself why did the created of BNHA/MHA let Mineta live.

So since I can't actually talk to him and ask why, I'm just gonna keep finding ways for class 1-A to kill Mineta, slowly........

But anyway let's get into the chapter!

It's been a few weeks since Mineta was beaten after he made Izuku moan

It's been a few weeks since Mineta was beaten after he made Izuku moan. But that didn't stop him from trying to be 'friends' with the greenette.

Today they were going to be meeting class 1-B and the students who would be graduating soon, so technically the third year's.

Class 1-A were assigned to have 6 person group by the time they would see the other classes students. And everyone wanted to be on Izuku's team but they had to wait until he agreed with them.

And the first person to ask was no other than

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mineta, you guessed it. He walked confidently towards the green headed angel and squished his thighs from behind. That was now there way of getting each other's attention. And although it might seem innocent nothing with Mineta stays innocent. So the class was prepared to beat the living crap out of Mineta if needed. (Again)

Izuku looked down and although he was short too Mineta was shorter. No one knows why, but no one liked him enough to want to find out.

When Izuku looked down he squeezed one of the boys purple balls that stuck to his head.

(I'm watching you don't even think about it inappropriately!!!!)

The class watched as Izuku smiled and communicated with the perv. He was to innocent for his own good. But when they saw him nod they could think of one thing. 'Mineta's on Izuku's team!!' Some fainted while others gagged in disgust.

If only Izuku knew what Mineta did at night he would then be disgusted.

Some people gave up not wanting to be with Izuku if Mineta was there. But others didn't, they were loyal simps of Izu and wouldn't care if he tried to kill them.

So, Bakugou, Kirishima, Sero, Denki, Iida, Uraraka, Sato (sugar guy), Koda (animal lover), Tokoyami (dark shadow guy), and Shoji (multiple arms dude).

(I had to give a small description because some people forgot/forget who they are)

They walked towards him and all asked at once, "Wanna group with us?!" It was very overwhelming for Izuku so he slowly reached into his bag and pulled his inhaler out, and took it very awkwardly as the WHOLE class stared at him for his reply.

He chuckled a little while rubbing his neck. "Ummm I guess you all could group with me?"

And it ended with everyone in the class grouping with him. Meaning there was no point in the group technique anyway.

Heh guys I know this is short but I gave a warning ⚠️ this chapters will be short⚠️ I also have a life soooo

Heh guys I know this is short but I gave a warning ⚠️ this chapters will be short⚠️ I also have a life soooo.... I hope you enjoyed I'm so tired a stayed up all night.

But have a nice day/night/ evening and stay safe.

And don't forget to,

Follow

Vote

Comment

Bye~🍜😋