sixteen

after that sad story you told in front of the boys, they started to treat you good even more. they started to care for you even more. they pity you that you, at a young age experiencing such happenings. you don't deserve these things. you deserve a lot more.

"open your mouth hope~" taehyung chirped.

"no, i won't."

"please?"

"no, i'm not a baby anymore. i can eat by myself."

he pouts. "fine! just eat more!"

you giggles. "you're cute."

the boys widen their eyes as jungkook yells. "what the!"

"what about me?" namjoon inserts.

"of course you too. all of you are cute."

"except for me. i'm handsome." jin says.

"oh great." yoongi lazily says.

the room is full of waves of laughter and smiles. maybe because they are a bunch of jokesters, or you're with them.

"tell me, are you just being nice to me because i told you my story?"

they stop, and jimin immediately shakes his head. "of course not! we care for you since the beginning!"

you smile in relief. "i'm glad to hear that."

jungkook says. "but, don't you have plans to go back?"

you purse your lips.

"i know you suffered a lot, i know how you feel. but don't you want to be on good terms with your mother again? sure, she changed and all that. but she's still a human, just like you. maybe, she got hurt about the incident. maybe deep inside, she still cares for you. didn't you think about that? if you two talk at the right time, maybe your relationship will be back again, and maybe stronger than the last time. i'm sorry, but i think–"

"stop."

"just think about–"

"i said stop." you blankly stare at him.

"it's not that easy. you don't know everything."

you walk away, and lock yourself inside your room.