New Character! Cruella De Vil

(A/N: This chapter was suggested by my good friend KatieDavidson960. Thank you so much, Katie! Now, without further ado on to the chapter.)

How You Meet Her:
I was walking through the city getting groceries. Then suddenly I bumped into someone. I fell to the ground and my bag filled with groceries fell on the ground too when I opened my eyes I realized I had bumped into the famous fashionista, Cruella De Vil. My ears went flat against my head and my tail was trembling while being straight down. (A/N: By the way, you're an Inu. For those of you who don't know what an Inu is, it's a person with the ears and tail of a dog. Also, you have the ears and tail of a dalmatian. Now back to the story.) I got up quickly and apologized extensively to her saying "M-ms. Cruella De Vil I am so sorry for bumping into you! I should've looked where I was walking! Please forgive me, Ma'am!" She looked at me for a second before smiling and saying "It's quite alright no need to apologize, Precious." I blushed at the nickname she gave me and my tail started wagging. She chuckles at my behavior and said: "My, aren't you cute, Precious." My blush grew brighter and my tail wagged more. I then stop blushing and wagging my tail when I realized that I dropped my bag of groceries. I went to pick up it and saw some of the food fell out of the bag. As I bent down to pick the food up Miss Cruella bent down to help me. I told her "Miss Cruella, you don't have to help me." She looked at me and said, "It's the least I could do and please call me Cruella." I replied, "Alright, Cruella." While blushing a little. After she helped me we both stood up and said goodbye before going our separate ways.

Her Stalking You/Second Meeting:
Ever since I meet Cruella De Vil I've had the feeling of being watched. Everywhere I go, I get that feeling. I was walking through the city trying my best to ignore that feeling. Suddenly, I spot Cruella, she spots me so she comes over to me, and my tail started wagging as she does. She then invites me over to her mansion to hang out. I agreed to the idea and we went to her mansion. We got there we went inside where we were greeted by her servants. Cruella then asked if I would like to play a board game with her. I said yes and we began to play a board game. After our game was over Cruella asked if I would be interested in joining her company as her secretary since she fired her last one. I told her that I was absolutely interested in becoming her secretary. She smiled widely and said, "Well then, you're hired." I smiled then I looked at the clock and saw it was late. I then said goodbye to Cruella before leaving her house to go home.

Her True Intentions: (Her P.O.V)
I knew from the moment I saw her that she would be mine, my adorable little puppy, and when she said yes to being my secretary I was over the moon. If only she didn't have that annoying girlfriend that always gets in the way. Why would my precious be in love with that lowlife when she can be a high-class lady like myself? I don't understand. I know I'll have my two lackeys Jasper and Horace kill that little wench then I can have my precious all to myself. Yes, that sounds like a very good plan.

Taken By Her:
I was walking home from my new work at Cruella's company. When I got home I opened the door with my key and said "Babe, I'm home." But there was no answer. 'Strange, she usually greets me at the door.' I thought. It was eerily quiet and the lights were off. I went inside before shutting the door behind me. "Babe?" I called again. A strong iron smell then hit my very sensitive nose. As I got closer to her room the smell became stronger. I opened the door only to find my girlfriend dead on the floor. I ran to her side and I began to cry. My tail was trembling at the loss of my mate. I then heard two voices behind me before a bag was placed over my head and I was tied up. I was then carried out of my house and into a car. I whimpered as the car started and began to drive off. When we got to our destination I was carried out of the car and into a place. I was placed in a chair then the bag on my head was removed by Cruella De Vil. I then asked, "Cruella, what am I doing here?" She smiled and said "What are you doing here? Precious, you're going to live here from now on." I was shocked, first my girlfriend's murder and now I have to live with Cruella De Vil. Cruella then took a knife, bent down, and began to cut the ropes that bound my arms and legs while saying "I'm so sorry if my lackeys were too rough with you, Precious. Those idiots can be quite a handful sometimes." After she completely cut the ropes off of me she gasped as there were bruises where the ropes held my wrists and ankles. She calmly stood up, walked to the door slammed it shut, and yelled at who I presumed to be her lackeys. She then walked back into the room and hugged me saying "From now on, Precious, we'll always be together." I sat there with my ears and tail down shaking in fear of this crazy woman.

You Try To Escape:
You tried to escape from Cruella's mansion, but as soon as you got to the door you were caught by Cruella De Vil. "Where are you going, Precious?" She asked angrily. "I just want to go to the park, Cruella," I said with my ears pinned to my head. Her angry expression disappeared and was replaced by a happy one. She then said, "If you wanted to go to the park, you could've just asked." She then took your hand and both of you went to the park. Hopefully, next time you'll get away.