༄ 𝟏𝟏 ༄

The throbbing in your head made it hard to focus on the paper before you, as you rubbed your temples vigorously.

"So Jaegar, huh?" Annie sat down beside you in the library seat, sliding a gatorade in your direction. "Don't know much about the guy. Seems full of it, though."

You sighed. "Dick."

"Did he know you were that drunk?" She asked, pulling some food out of the grocery bag she brought. She then handed you a granola bar.

You nodded, head still down on your hands. "I mean, there's no way he didn't. I wouldn't have been like that sober. But... i didn't say no. And he was drunk too. I could smell it in his breath."

She rubbed your back supportively. "What a shitty thing to do. To leave you like that in the garage, drunk and naked."

All you could do was nod in response, grateful for her comfort. It was a shitty thing to do. To think he left you alone after he pulled something like that?

"Oh fuck, well don't look now" Annie remarked, leaning back in her seat.

Eren pushed open the door to the library, running his hands through his hair. It was down today, not up in his usual bun.

You notice Mikasa trailing behind him, carrying a stack of books in her arms that Eren had no interest in helping her carry. His gaze met yours shortly after he entered, but you glance away almost immediately, putting your head back down.

Seeing him so unexpectedly made your stomach jump a bit. You were embarrassed about what had happened at the party, and you were embarrassed that you didn't remember everything that was said and done. You couldn't look him in the eye right now, plus you were pissed off.

A few seconds passed, and when you were sure he had gone past your line of view, you sat back up. Annie patted your back again. "So, what's the plan? You gonna ignore him for the rest of your life?"

You sigh. "For a while. I don't have the courage to face him right now." She nodded. "Understandable."

You weren't sure about your study sessions, but you weren't going to bring it up to him. You hoped he wouldn't ask and you would both skip them.

Annie stood up. "Enough studying. Come on, let's go nap."

-     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -

For the next week and a half, you avoided Eren entirely. He didn't provoke you much, except for a text saying, "Are we studying or not?"

Which you ignored. You knew he wouldn't show up unless u nagged him into it anyways, so maybe he'd see it as a week off.

But once after class, he called for you as you were walking out. Your steps faltered a bit, but you didn't stop walking. Please God no. Not right now.

"Damn it, Y/n. Hey!" His steps sped up to catch up to you and grabbed your arm, turning you to face him. He didn't say anything at first, just looked over you, trying to read your expression. You stared back for a second but tugged against his grasp.

"Let go. I have shit to do."

You pulled your arm out of his hand and turned to walk away. And you hadn't talked to him since then.

Tonight was a normal school night. You were doing an assignment on your computer, in a tank top and sweats. Sasha left to get burritos for the two of you, leaving you alone. You played music through your earbuds, drowning out the rest of the world as you worked.

You often did assignments long before they were due to save time. But you didn't know why. What were you saving time for? You didn't do anything that would need extra time.

You were snapped from your thoughts to a loud banging on your dorm. It caused you to jump, knocking an earbud from your ear.

Who the hell was banging on the door? At midnight? Maybe Sasha forgot her key.

You got up and walked to the door, fixing your hair a little on the way there. You opened it to Eren leaving against the door way.

Your eyes widened and you pulled out the other earbud. "Eren."

"I've been pounding on this fucking door for 10 minutes." is all he said, a bored expression on his face.

His green eyes scanned your face, then moved down to your body. You were only wearing a tank top, which was slightly see through. and sweatpants.

You moved a hand to cover your chest. He pushed past you into your dorm.

"W-what are you doing?" You turned to face him, and he stepped closer to you.

He looked down at you, your bodies inches apart.

"Why have you been avoiding me?"

Your eyes break away from his, and you lower your head slightly. At this action, he bring a hand up to your chin and uses his finger to raise it, so you make eye contact with him again. You look back at him for a few seconds.

"Are you mad I tore you away from horse face?"

You rolled your eyes and moved his hand away from your face. "You're a piece of work."

He raised an eyebrow at you, but you continued to speak. "I mean, what the fuck? You left me there fucking naked in the garage. What if someone had walked in?"

His eyebrow went back down. "They didn't."

"But they could have."

He leaned down so he was eye level with you, leaning closer to your face. Your cheeks grow pink and your eyes widen slightly. A smirk spreads across his face as he brings a hand up to tuck hair behind your ear.

"Your body craves me, sober or intoxicated. You said you wanted me. I was drunk too. I was just reminding you of your place."

His words were soft but sharp. You shivered a bit. After a second, he stood back up. "Now, drop the rebellious act. We need to study. Call me."

And with that, he walked out of your room, swinging the door shut behind him.

-     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -

AUTHOR NOTE- holy fuck hi i havent ummm uploaded in a while sorry haha!!!! but anyways thank u guys for the support holy fuck?!? i saw tiktoks about this book and i lost it omg thank you. i'll try to upload asap. ok bye