ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟡: ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕥

SHE WORE WHITE.

After all it was her wedding day, good or bad, it belonged to (y/n).

It was small, only the former league members were invited; although not everyone that was invited attended. To the brides dismay Dabi opted-out, she understood yet it still cut deep he didn't support her decision.

Pushing away these feelings, she focused on the task at hand. Struggling not to smear her makeup, (y/n) applied the final touches to her mascara. With a twist and a click she was finished.

"Ahh!! You look so pretty (y/n)!"

Toga was kind enough to help the girl get dressed and ready for her big day. In a way, she was (y/n)'s maid of honor.

"Thank you... is it normal to feel this nervous?"

The blonde bubbly girl snickered, "I'm sure everyone gets nervous on their wedding day, including Shigarki!".

"Well, I hope everything will go okay..."

Toga jokingly massaged (y/n)'s shoulders, "don't worry, I'm sure it's all going to be fine!".

***

"Everything is definitely not okay!"

"Calm down we can find it! This is not the end of the world!"

"You lost the ring! How did you even manage that?!"

"Okay everyone needs to stop screaming! We can fix this, we still have 30 minutes!"

Tomura had assumed today was going to be a cake walk, after all how hard could it be?

How wrong he was.

***

8:00 AM

When Shigarki opened his eyes, a girlish smile made its way onto his tired face.

Today's the day.

Today I get to marry the girl of my dreams.

Moving to the bathroom he began his regular routine, from a steaming shower, to a short teeth brush and finally combing his unruly locks. The groom scanned his appearance, the bags under his eyes showed his age, as did his disregard for skin care. His lips chapped, in desperate need for vaseline, his face crying for a moisturizer.

I can't believe she loves me when I look like this...

Sighing to himself, he decided to make a change.

Better late then never.

***

9:00 AM

Shigarki unenthusiastically moved to answer the knocking on his bedroom door, knowing what treatment he would face once he opened it.