Chapter 23

What did I do to deserve such a shitty life?

Reincarnation isn't even true. So, what exactly did I do which might be so fucking wrong for me to deserve all this fucking drama?

I'm an orphan who doesn't even know anything about my real parents, aside from the fact that one or both of them have Alpha blood and one or both of them are white wolves. And, if I may include, that they had sex during the freaking blood moon.

My wolf got into a coma for years – which, until recently, I was so clueless as to why.

I got my heart broken by my first love, who raped me and soon made me his personal submissive jalapeno bitch, who also turned out to be cray cray because I enslaved him through my voodoo-y capability.

I cheated on my mates with my best guy friend. And we got into this fucking huge fight.

Then, I woke up without my mates' marks on me.

To top that up, I missed graduation! The very reason why I got into that stupid fight with my mates!

Fan-fucking-tastic, right!?!

Euan and Luca tried to mark me again. Keyword: tried. Not just once, but several times. However, whenever I would see, feel, or even sense – despite my being very human – that their canines are elongating, my body would shake violently then I would cough blood. The feeling wasn't any close to bad. It was way worse than bad. The more we tried, the more frustrated we grew.

Euan and Luca also tried to fish out what happened to me using their affinity. They said that something was very wrong and different about my aura. Unfortunately again, they said that something was blocking them. And I quote, "It's like someone or something had placed some kind of barrier in you."

After a while, we all decided to put the tryouts aside to search for valid inferences.

Now, it's been a month since I woke up without the two weeks' worth of memories and it just gets more confusing and painful every day.

I'm so fucking clueless as to what's fucking happening with me. And now that I'm having this fucking situation, it's just when my mates and I seem to have this really fucking awesome relationship going on. Note the heavy sarcasm, please.

Who should be blamed?

I'm getting tired of these things. Are we really just going to be like this?

I'm trying really hard to look for words to say which wouldn't irk either them or me. Because, these past few days, it seems that we'd argue about anything and everything. Mates are supposed to be attracted to one another, not repel each other. We're just slowly fading too far away from each other. And no matter how hard I try to understand the reasons why we carry on this way, I can't really understand why this is happening. It seems that we're lost in this... I don't even know what this is.

~

"So yeah, things are really shitty right now so I don't really know when I could train for all the black wolf stuff so that I can fix you." I finish my tell-tale with a heavy sigh. "Sorry."

"You don't have to look so sad, Belle. I can wait." Trey squeezes my hand.

"No. You've been in this prison way too long." I argue.

Ever since the bloody meeting where I first met my mates, Trey still hasn't been released from this prison cell. All because they still think he's going to do something bad. Although the cell had been redesigned to be more like a room, it's still a prison cell. And being a lupi, I don't think he'd do well with being confined for so long.