my little adventure chapter 16

• Dedicated to Mikaela

Chapter sixteen(16)

hey guys here is chapter sixteen and i hope you all like it!! sorry i take so long to upload

Ryan POV

As i got to my secret spot and shifted and sat down on the cool grass i felt as if something or someone was watching me at the moment.

Just as i was thinking that i heard a rustle of a few leaves in the distance which only ment that someone was close and i needed to move and take shelter  and hide til i know if it is safe or not.

As i was hiding myself in the trees that surrounded me i waited for about 2 minutes to be exact and then out stepped the most beautiful girl on the whole planet, my world and my everything.... my mate. :D

AS i watched her walk further into my secret place, she stopped about half way and her eyes narrowed and she looked right where i was hiding and then smiled a smile but evil smile.

O god. was my last thought before my mate came running at me full speed.

Mikaela's POV (btw i forgot to tell you guys this but in the last chapter mikaela knew that she was Ryan's mate)

When i came to the clearing after running in all those trees, i smelt a scent that smelled like pine needles and mint. I know that it sounds gross but i loved the smell.

I knew there was only one person in this world that could have that smell and it was my mate from my cousin Katie's pack.

As i made my way toward the middle of the clearing i sniffed and found that my mate was hiding in the trees.

HMM I WILL HAVE TO CHANGE THAT, i thought while a small smile came to my lips and i ran straight toward the spot where my mate was.

Ryan's POV

AS my mate ran toward me, all i could think of was how beautiful she is and how lucky i am to have her as my mate even if she is the enemy and a vampire. But i didnt care i loved her so much and i just met her.

While i was thinking these thought my mate tackled me to the ground and was sitting on my stomach smiling at me, well i guess she knows we are mates.

"Uh ur uh hi?" was my brilliant answer to her.

"Hello. My name is Mikaela and i am your mate, katie's cousin, and Ben's older sister." she replied back at me and then smiled at me again.

"OH cool um my name is um Ryan, Katie's friend." i said, well this is a good start i think.

She just giggled at me and then in a flash her and i where both standing with Mikaela molder against my chest with my arms wrapped around her slim body.

"Well since we are both here why dont we get to know eachother some more and talk and things like that? Also lets get out of these trees i think the scenery is better out there." She said while pointing to the meadow ( i forgot what the secret spot was so now it is a meadow with a mini river and stuff).

I just smiled and nodded and took her hand in mine and walked out into the meadow and sat down with her in my lap.

"OK so tell me about yourself." She said with excitement in her eyes.

"Ok but it might take a while there is alot about me sweetheart." i answered back and began to tell her everything about my and her the same.

After a while of non stop talking and laughing the sun started to come up and that ment it was time for us to part.

But right before we left i asked her, "When can i see you again Mikaela?"

She smiled and said, "Well how about tomorrow night here at 1:00 a.m.?"

"Sounds great." i answered and went over and kissed her on the lips, winked and heading on my way home.

Mikaela's POV

After we talked and everything and Ryan left i heading back to Ben's house.

When i got there i opened the back door and came into the kitchen to get some blood since i didnt get any cause i was talking to Ryan the whole time.

When i got the blood and was turning around i saw Ben looking at me.

"What?" i questioned.

"You smell like werewolf thats all." he said while frowning.

OH shit not good he cant no i have been with RYan at all!!

"Well there are a bunch of werewolfs everywhere thats why silly and i am going to change! cya later little bro!!" and with that i left.

I went to my room shut my door and thought ' thank god'

OK MY PEOPLE THERE IS CHAPTER 16 MIKAELA AND RYAN ARE MATES AND NOW THEY ARE GOING TO SNEAK BEHIND THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES BACKS JUST TO SEE EACHOTHER! HAHA IDK WHEN NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE UP AGIAN CAUSE NOW I HAVE TO BE IN OUR SCHOOL MUSICAL, VOLLEYBALL, HOMEWORK, AND OTHER STUFF TOO, SO I WILL TRY AS HARD AS I CAN TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP AS SOON AS I CAN!! THANKS EVERYONE!!! :D :D :D