Chapter 21

Riley's POV

Kelsey is the first person I saw on Wednesday. I had kind of forgotten that I hadn't seen her since my speech last week.

"The lying bitch is back," she snapped.

"I'm not lying and you know that," I smirk.

"The school loves me. All you have done is made yourself more of a bitch. You aren't good enough for anyone," she laughed.

I couldn't say anything. That comment hit home, hard.

"You are a bitch, whore and slut. No one likes and you should just disappear and no one would care," she laughs.

"Kelsey, I'm sick and tired of playing your game. You are messing with my life and I'm not okay with that."

"And what are you are you going to do about it?"

"I can't do anything about it but I'm done with it."

"You are just upset that I won," Kelsey laughed.

"Won what? Luke? News flash, I don't care," I snapped and walked away.

About five minutes into my first class I got called into the principal's office. I can't say I wasn't expecting it. Sophie gave me a small smile and I grabbed my stuff before walking out because I am unsure as to how long I am going to be there. The secretary ushered my into the principal's office. I shut the door behind me before sitting opposite him.

"It has come to my attention that your attitude needs addressing after your speech last week. After your speech last week I am rather annoyed with your accusation," Mr Myers said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. We can deal with that later. I finally have a reason that you have to believe me about Kelsey," I smirked.

"Kelsey is a model student," he said.

"That makes four that agree. You, her and her clone best friends,"

"What do have for me?"

I pulled my phone out and played the audio from this morning and played what Kelsey said to me.

"And since you have a no bullying policy which you constantly remind me," I said.

I was in her a lot in freshman year through to junior year. Not yet this year though. I was often fighting with Kelsey and it doesn't a genius to figure out that no one believed me.

"And how do I know that this isn't fake?" Mr Myers asked.

"Kelsey Thompson has made my last three and a half year hell and I almost committed suicide. I'm pretty fucking sure that I'm not making this up," I snapped.

"Miss Daniels, I'm going to call your parents about your attitude," he snapped back.

"You can but my Father is Aaron Wright and I don't think that he will too happy to know that you aren't punishing the girl that is making his darling little girl's life horrible," I lied looking up at the picture of Aaron Wright playing baseball sitting on his desk.

"Why haven't you said before?"

"Does it look like I am the type of girl to get other people to solve my problem?"

"You still have a detention for your attitude after school today"

"I'm busy after school today because I have to talk to some people and I have training after school on Thursday and stuff on Friday but Monday will work,"

"You don't get to choose," he gasped.

"And I'm not going unless Kelsey has already been punished and gets at least 2 weeks of detentions plus two Saturday detentions,"