Josh

Hey everyone another short upload. I'm sorry don't hate me. Anyway there's most likely only 1-3 more parts left before this is over. I may or may not do a sequel.(Feedback could help determine if i do one) Anywho this is a sort of filler between Poppy and Josh. Some of you may be happy bout this part. lol well TTFN XOXO Fallen

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh

My mind went blank as she said it. She wants me to prove it huh? That's when my wolf takes over.

I take two quick steps forward so I'm directly in front of Poppy. Her eyes flash up to mine and her breath catches. My arms wrap tightly around her waist and I lean my head down so my mouth is level with her ear.

"Prove it huh? Do you really want me to do that Pops?" I breathe into her ear.

My ears hear the slight change in her pulse and my body notices the change in her temperature and breathing.

She trembles and looks up at me eyes wide. I smirk and pick her up. In an instant she's over my shoulder and I'm marching down the stairs and into the forest.

"Josh! Put me down!" She screams loudly. I shake my head and chuckle.

"Never challenge a wolf. That is rule number one Sweetheart." I mutter.

She continues to scream and pound on my back. Eventually I come to a clearing with a crystal blue lake. There's a waterfall that falls into the lake.

I walk to the edge of the lake and set Poppy on her feet. She looks around. Her eyes widen in amazement then narrow to slits at me. I smirk again.

"Are you going to prove it yet?" She says with a devilish smirk. I raise an eyebrow.

"Are we always this impatient Ms. Stranger?" I breathe again as I step closer.

"Maybe but then again maybe it's because I'm sick of you not being a man." She replies, delicately placing a hand on my chest.

My eyes narrow and a low rumble echoes in my chest. She's messing with my wolf now and that could be dangerous.

"Poppy, you're playing with fire right now." I growl, as my arms wrap tightly around her waist. I pull her against me tightly causing her to gasp and stumble into me.

She quickly regains her composure and trails her other hand up my arm and to the back of my neck. As she tangles her hand in my hair she pulls my face closer to hers.

"Maybe I want to get burned then Josh." She whispers. Her lips are almost brushing mine as she speaks. My wolf aches to lean forward and finally claim her.

My eyes close and my head lowers slightly toward her and then in a flash she's gone. My head snaps up and a fierce growl escapes my mouth. She's leaning against a tree a few feet to my left.

I stalk toward her slowly. My eyes watch her as if she's my prey. She bites her lip and looks at me. She looks so innocent and young. My wolf takes a bit more control pushing me ahead faster.

As soon as I reach her my head lowers and my lips meet hers for the first time. The kiss sends my wolf into overdrive. She kisses me back fiercely and when I pull away and look down into her eyes there's only one thing on my mind.

"You're mine Poppy. You're my True Mate and I am not letting you go." I growl quietly.

She smirks up at me and breathes out. "Finally Josh. Finally." And with that she crashes her lips back onto mine. Nothing else in the world matters right now except my mate in my arms.