1 - Introductions

Hi some of this isn't necessarily going to follow the order of Philosophers stone but I'll try to stick to cannon as much as possible, I hope you enjoy!! Please vote and comment feel free to give me any critiques. I've also got two George fics on my profile if you're in need of a dose of good old Georgie.

Melody Fawley had always been a rather confident young lady, something that was rather fortunate as she strode into the Great Hall disrupting the headmaster who was addressing the school.

'Sorry,' she laughed, 'can't miss the little sisters sorting, now can I? Mum would kill me.' She ruffled the hair of a small child whose face was bright red.

'Mel,' the small child hissed.

'Kids,' Melody waved her hand as she sat down at the table covered in black and yellow, where she was greeted with smiles and small chuckles.

'Thank you, Miss Fawley,' Professor Dumbledore smiled fondly sending a wink in her direction.

'Uch,' Oliver groaned rolling his eyes.

'I know I just want to eat,' a boy with flaming hair agreed.

'What?' Wood asked looking up from the point he'd been staring at,

'No Freddie,' the redheads counterpart spoke up, 'Woody here is moaning about Fawley.'

'I thought Hufflepuffs were supposed to be quiet and kind she's the most stuck up-

'Been at school for ten minutes and he's already drooling over her again.' Fred smirked at the boy scowling at him.

'Shut up Weasley I hate the girl.' Oliver snapped at him.

The twins smirked at each other but chose not to say anything instead turning their attention onto their younger brother in the crowd of first years.

'That's Ron isn't it, your youngest?' Angelina lent over and asked?

'Youngest brother, Ginny's the youngest.'

'Oh yeah, I forgot about her,' Angelina laughed,

'You should come to the burrow over Christmas meet her,' George suggested catching Freds eye and sending him a knowing look.

'That'd be nice,' she smiled.

'Right guesses ladies and gentlemen,' Alicia interrupted piquing their groups attention, 'I'll go first, I bet that girl near your brothers called Amelia,'

The group oohed in reply, 'nah,' Katie shook her head, 'looks like a Laura to me.'

Oliver spoke up, 'right that boy talking to Ron I bet his names,' he paused, 'Jacob.'

'Wrong.' The twins replied in unison,

'What, how'd you know?'

'That there, is the Harry Potter.' They paused for dramatic effect, the group surrounding the pair let out stutters of disbelief.

'Stop gawking at him and shut up,' The oldest red head warned them, the group hushed unable to hide their smirks.

The whispered name guessing was interrupted by Katie, 'wait that's Woods new sister in law,'

'Can it,' he replied, but the group looked up suddenly interested.

A small girl with curly hair perched herself daintily onto the stool.

'What do you think?' George asked, 'Hufflepuff?'

'Yeah all of the Fawleys are,' Oliver replied,

'Oooo know all about their family history do you?' Fred smirked,

'I know you're all Gryffindors doesn't mean I want to shag you does it?' he snapped.

'You're the one who mentioned shagging not us,' Angelina chimed in.

'Gryffindor,'

'Shiiiit,' Katie breathed out,

'Oh bless her, she looks scared,' Alicia cooed.

'Look at Fawley,'

Their attention turned to the Hufflepuff table where Melody was sat frozen an indescribable look on her face, the girl next to her shoved her gently shaking her out of her trance.

'Wooo,' she screamed jumping out of her seat beaming at the young child, 'Go Eleanor,' she hollered.

Seeing her older sisters' approval her entire persona changed, she smiled and walked confidently over to the table sitting down gracefully opposite to Percy who she smiled at.

'Bet she's as cocky as her sister,' Wood rolled his eyes looking back at the wooden table.

'Oliver,' Angelina scolded, 'she's eleven, give the poor girl a chance to sit down before you attack her bleeding character.'

The group laughed at Angelina's sudden outburst and the red tint on Oliver's face. The groups laughter got interrupted by McGonagall calling out, 'Harry Potter,' a hush fell over the entire Great Hall until the hat spoke up.

'We got Harry Potter, we got Harry Potter,' the twins were shouting as the young boy rushed into the space next to Percy who introduced himself proudly.

The group stayed quiet as Ron walked himself up to the chair looking slightly green, the hat had barely grazed his ginger mess of hair before he was placed into Gryffindor. The group cheered even Oliver smiled and introduced himself to the young boy.

The group fell into comfortable conversation as they ate their dinner the youngest Weasley fuelling food into his mouth. The new first years introduced themselves and a hint of recognition flickered over her face when Oliver introduced himself.

The feast was over in a flash, Eleanor walking in tow with Harry and Ron.

'Wait, oi Percy, Weasley stop walking,' Percy turned around indignantly,

'What is it Fawley?' Percy snapped, 'I'm trying to show the first years around,'

'Just let me talk to my sister for god sake Perc I'll be two secs,'

He rolled his eyes but obeyed.

'Don't worry about it, no one will care it's fine okay. I love you,'

'I love you two Melly,' the younger girl smiled hugging her tightly, 'right go away now, stop embarrassing me,' she laughed.

'One more thing.' She smirked, 'Ollie,' she shouted.

'Fawley,' he replied dully turning to face her,

'Ele's a brilliant chaser if you're looking, no offence girls,' she winked at them.

The girls laughed, 'oh shove off,' they replied with a smile, smirking at how flustered Oliver looked.

'Go back to your dorm Fawley,' Oliver rolled his eyes.

'Come with me Ollie,' she replied arching her eyebrow.

'That's not my name,' he grunted in reply.

'So Ollies the only part you've got an issue with?' she smirked, ruffling Eleanor's hair and walking back to the hufflepuffs were her group of friends were waiting giggling.

'You know what I really do like her,' Fred smiled,

'I think she'd be good for him you know, loosen him up a bit.' George agreed a plan forming in their minds.