20

I saw Christian, that blue eyed and dirty blonde hair color and curly hair. The guy I loved. I now hated with all my heart. "What the hell are you doing here?" I walked up to him and shouted. He grabbed me and kissed me. It was weird and just a disgusting feeling. I pushed him of and slapped him across the face, he stumbled back and grabbed his cheek. "What the hell was that for?" He asks. "Oh, what's that for? Oh. Now you want me to tell you something you did wrong. Like when I was drugged and raped and you thought I was fucking someone else! Why would you care about me if you hate me after I 'did' that. I can't believe you. I fucking hate you. You've ruined my life!" I scream at him. "Just go!" I shout at him, pointing to his car. "Go, and maybe go with that Sarah girl." I laugh. "I'm sorry!" He screams at me. I ignore him and walk inside my house. I sigh. Remembering my aching chest after everything.
*FLASHBACK*
"Babe, let's go get drinks!" Christian cheered and pulled me along the crowd and we reached the back counter. "Two shots of vodka." He shouted to the man behind the counter due to the loud music. He poured out drinks and we drunk the shots, and got more. I don't remember the rest of the night. I just remember waking up in the morning to Christian screaming. "WHAT THE FUCK?" He shouts. "I FUCKING HATE YOU. YOURE NOT THE SAME MADISON I CARED. LOVED. YOU FUCKING SLUT!" He shouted at me. I sobbed. "I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! I DONT REMEMBER THE REST AFTER I WENT TO THE BATHROOM, AND PASSED OUT!" I scream at him tears rolling down my cheeks, same with christian. "FUCK YOU!" His voice cracks and he runs out the room. I hear a huge 'boom!' And then I hear a car igniting and racing away. I get dressed quickly. Feeling dirty. I guess I don't know who it is.
*FLASHBACK OVER*
I rub my temples and wipe my tears. I walk to my room, and change my clothes to a small dress and some flats. "Lisa." I heard a voice, and turned around and saw Michael there. "How'd you get in here?" I ask. "Well you leave a key under your entrance mat. He laughs. I roll my eyes. "What do you want?" I ask. "I just want to tell you something..." He whispers.

OMFGGGGG IM SO EXCITED FOR YALL TO KNOW WHAT HES GOING TO SAY BC IM EXCITED MYSELF TOO