𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

April 3rd, 2020
Diorgia Apartment

Today at noon Giorgia's first song comes out, they are going to Sway at 11. But right now it's 7:00am and she just woke up.

Dixie spent the night at Sway with Griffin so Jaden came back to the apartment with Giorgia to watch some movies and chill cause next week they both have pretty busy schedules and won't be able to see each other as much.

Next Friday is their one month though and they both have the day completely off.

Narrative

Giorgia woke up with Jaden's arms around her waist as her back was pressed to his bare chest. She reached down and started fidgeting with his fingers a bit, luckily it didn't wake him. She laid there for a while listening to the sound of his soft snores and playing with his fingers.

It genuinely surprised her how happy he makes her and how safe she feels with him. As she was laying there in Jaden's arm Giorgia realized something she had to do. Something she'd been considering for a while but never actually did.

She gently escaped his arms and placed a pillow in his embrace in place of her. Grabbing her phone she quietly left the room and went into the kitchen as she FaceTimed Anthony to make sure she wasn't being dumb.

Anthony- hey boo, everything okay?

He answered the phone groggily, clearly she'd woken him up. She felt bad but also knew she had a time crunch.

Giorgia- i your need advice

Anthony- whatever you guys do, just dont get pregnant.

Giorgia- Anthony no. It's not about Jaden or sex.

Anthony- okay first thing, those two things you just listed are the same when it comes to you. Second what is it then?

Giorgia just rolled her eyes rather than acknowledging his first remark.

Giorgia- I wanna use a stage name- well sorta, its a nickname.

Anthony- i mean cool, why are you asking me about it?

Giorgia- Gia.

She told him the name with no other context and his face dropped.

Anthony- no, are you crazy? Why would you do that?

Giorgia- i've thought about this and-

Anthony- you seriously wanna start going by the nickname Lucas gave you? No offense g but are you on drugs? Did you hit your head? What the fuck

Giorgia- can i please explain first

Anthony- fine, sorry. Go ahead.

He sighed as he sat back from the position he'd shot up into.

Giorgia- First off it was a nickname I just always liked and wanted to start going by, but then Lucas thought it was cute and said he wanted it to be his name for me. This was before we were even dating but I liked him so I let it be "his thing" cause i found it cute that he wanted a name that only he calls me.