Wedding Mission Part 1

ابدأ من البداية

"They... WHAT?!" Crusher's smile faltered into a horrified expression as he stared at the messages. "GRAMMY!"

"Krisha and Calvin?" Blaze and AJ exchanged confused glances. "Who are they, Crusher?"

"My parents." Crusher hissed. "Grammy, why did you invite them? Don't you remember what happened LAST TIME? You were RIGHT THERE when it happened,"

"Don't worry, Crushy, I'm sure they've changed," Grammy assured him, rubbing a tire down his cheek soothingly. "Besides, I haven't told them who you were marrying,"

"That's a relief," Crusher sighed, groaning. "My wedding is still DOOMED!"

"Hmm, I wonder why your parents hate non-straight relationships so badly," AJ spoke.

"Hey, maybe we can find out!" Blaze's eyes lit up with an idea. "How about we meet your parents before the wedding and take them around for a drive to find out why they hate it so much?"

"But... what about the other things who offered to help with?" Crusher asked.

"We could multitask," Blaze smiled. "We can get your parents to help us with the things needed to be done,"

"Alright, but the cake's last," Crusher told him. "Clive said something about it missing something on top that he still needs to figure out,"

"Alright!" Blaze nodded then he turned to Grammy. "Grammy, do you know where to meet up with Crusher's parents?"

"At the train station," she gave them a smile. "I just sent them a text that you're on you way,"

"To the train station!" Blaze announced. "AJ, gimmie some speed!"

AJ nodded and turned on his blazing speed before stepping on the pedal, causing Blaze to zoom out of the room. Crusher jumped out of the way, watching the red truck dash out.

"Good luck!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey, Blaze!" Darington greeted as his boyfriend came to a stop in front of the train station elevator.

"Hey, Darry!" Blaze smiled and pecked the other's cheek. "What are you doing here?"

"Crusher just gave me permission to do a stunt at reception tonight!" Darington beamed, holding out a couple of hoops in his tire. "I'm gonna do a triple summersault heading loops of fire extravaganza!"

"Uh..." Blaze looked unsure. "maybe get some fire extinguishers while you're at it, Darry..."

"Good idea!" Darington grinned and drove off. "And some paddings, a more fire-proof helmet, fire-proof cape---"