|Prologue|

Michael's POV
"He's coming!" Shiemi yells from the door. Right now we were trying to get Kuro out of the classroom before Yukio arrived, but that's easier said than done.

Kuro would often change into his big form if we we're close to getting him then would turn back to normal to put more space between him. Smart cat.

"Michael! Quit playing around and grab him!" Bon shouted as he dodged his tail. "What does it look like I'm doing?! WAAH!" I was then flung across the room landing on Shima. "0of!"

"You guys keep trying to get him out! Shiemi and I'll go distract Yukio!" Eyebrows ran out dragging Shiemi by her hand.

"Rin, Shima! You guys come from the back while Michael and I come from the front. Koneko, you go help distract Yukio with the girls." Bon ordered.

"On it!" Shima and Koneko shouted and did what they were told. "Why are you always paring up with my sister?! You like her or something?!" Rin growled.

"She's my familiar, dumb ass! Hey, look out!" Bon shouted at Rin before Kuro nearly stepped on him.

"Kuro! We aren't playing around! Stop it now before Yuki comes!" I tried to convince as I tried to run at him but was stopped by Bon, pulling me by my waist.

"Oi! Not a good time to be kinky, dude!" I yelped as I was carried to the front of the classroom. "I'm not doing that you idiot." He angrily yelled at me, making me cower in his hold, with a small blush on his face.

"Hey! No flirting with my sister! I'm see you there!" Rin shouts, running to the back. Having a smirk on my face, I yelled, "We do that when you're not looking!"

"WE?!" "Stop it guys we have to get him out!" Shima yelled. Look at the balls on this guy. "Ugh. Fine! But we're not finished talking about this." Rin reluctantly agreed.

We all got to our places around Kuro, who was confused, and waited for the signal. "Okay, now!" Bon signaled as we all ran towards Kuro.

Kuro got scared at the sudden shout and shrank, giving us the opportunity to snatch him. Everything was like in slow motion.

Everyone running towards the feline then jumping forward, as to boost ourselves, with our hands in front of us,reaching for him. Kuro jumped up, avoiding them making them collide with each other.

He was still in the air giving me an opportunity to use Shima, jumping from him to the cat, and grab him.

I landed with my back tot he floor, protecting Kuro, and celebrated, "Whoohoo! I got him!" I got up and raised Kuro, lion king style, only to be met with an upset Yukio at the door.

Eyebrows, Shiemi, and Koneko behind him, with their heads down looking sorry minus Eyebrows.

"Heyyyyy, Yuki.." I awkwardly said as I walked behind Bon, who got up along with Shima and Rin, "How you doin'?"

"What the hell happened here? And the class hasn't even started yet." Yukio said, agitated, as he rubbed his temples. We all just stayed quiet,  or wanting to anger him even more than we already had.

"Just get the classroom cleaned so we can start class." Yukio sighed as he started picking up the books from the bookshelf I was thrown into.

We all did as we were told and started cleaning the now destroyed room. Jesus, when did all this happen?.. .Right. The-The whole Kuro thing. Yeah. As you can see, I'm not the brightest.

I was still holding Kuro in my arms with my arm under his, with his back to me and feet dangling. "Hey, Shima, help me lift this." Koneko called for the said male.

"Coming." He walked over to the opposite side of bookshelf he wanted to lift, and he and Koneko started lifting it.

Books fell out when it was picked up so I walked over to them to help. As I was picking them up, I saw a pretty cool looking book.

It had this old schooled look and it had weird symbols on it

"Neat-0." I said mostly to myself but the two boys next to me heard. "What'd you find, Wifey?" Shima asked as he scooted close to me.

"It looks like a wizard book." I then tried to open it. "I don't think you should open that. We don't even know what book that is." Koneko said warily, not wanting anything bad to happen.

"It's probably another book about exorcist stuff with just a cool cover." I said with a grunt, struggling to open it.

"Damn, Wife. Thought you were strong." Shima teased. "Ey! I'll peg you!" I shot back at him, gaining the attention of the others.

"Michael, please don't say things like that. It's embarrassing, plus,Bon might think you're cheating on him." Eyebrows said as she and Bon flipped one of the many seats back to its right side.

"We're not dating!" Bon yelled from next to her. "Yeah, whatever." She walked away.

"Hey, Bon, what do bees make?" Shima asked as he leaned back on his hands, leaning his head back, facing him. "Honey?"

"Wassup?" I looked at him. He just looked at me, unamused with a small-itybity- blush. "Don't you lie to me ever again." Shima said, then looked back to me.

"Please do not discuss this when I'm here, especially when it involves my sister. Anyway, what do you have there, Mike? You look like you're struggling with something." Yukio said then asked me, walking over with Rin following close behind him.

Rin making the 'I'm watching you' hand motion towards Bon, who in return gave him the bird.

"Oh, it this weird looking book. It was in the pile of books Shima and I were picking up." Koneko answered seeing as I was more focused on opening it.

"Almost.. Got-. Got.. it.." I grunted out. "Ah-ha!" I yelled in triumph. Just then the book flew out my hands into the air, with the paper's facing us, glowing a bright green.

Papers flying every where in a tornado like way, around me and Kuro. The wind was so strong that objects and desks were moving away and people were struggling to stand.

I the. heared many shouts and concerned voices from the outside, but I couldn't see anything. "AAH!" I yelled in pain as I was getting cut by the papers and the ringing in my ears.

I was crouching down trying my best to cover Kuro from any harm. "It's ok. It's ok. You're gonna be ok." I whispered to reassure the panicking cat and myself.

"Yukio! Rin! Bon! Anyone! Help!" I cried out with tears in my eyes. At this point I was on the ground, protectively covering my brother's familiar.

I felt myself being lifted into the sky then falling. "Michael!" Was all I heard before I was engulfed by a bright light, shielding Kuro.