"And then, I realized...I don't like it."

"............O......kay?"

He grasps my shoulders, "I think I'm straight!"

"...............O.........kay? Good for you?"

"I'm not supposed to be straight!"

"Why not?"

"My dads! They expect me to bring home a boyfriend for Thanksgiving!"

"Why would they think that?" I ask, ready to make a sprint. Tyson is my vice-captain, but he probably won't be a faster runner than me, right?

"I told them I would bring home a boyfriend! I got a good boyfriend, and now I found out I can't even wank with the guy."

I pinch the bridge of my nose, "Look. Just tell your dads the truth."

"How?"

"I may not be gay? I like girls?"

"Easy for you to say. You have heterosexual parents!" He scoffs, "You don't understand!" He stomps away.

I threw my arms in the air, "Honesty is the best policy, right?" I scream.

He flips me off.

"Well-" I mumbled underneath my breath before resuming my Hailey hunt.

And there she is, hanging herself beside a random wall. I pull my hoods over and sneak towards her. Placing two arms in the air, I open my mouth, ready to scream.

"Josh, I can see your shadow," she said in a dead voice.

I took off the hood, "What's wrong?" I made my way towards her front.

She looks up. Her bags had bags, "Will you push me down the stairs?"

I assumed Madison tutoring session didn't go so well. "What happened? Are you pregnant?" I joked.

"Yes, and it's your baby." Even when she said that as a joke, my heart decided to skip a beat; I swallowed to calm down the sweats that suddenly surfaced.

"Oh...okay, let me find us the nearest flight of stairs," I said. I rolled up my sleeves and stretched my arms.

She gasps, "How can you say such a thing? You're willing to kill our baby?" Her playful tone returns.

"Kill? That's such a strong word. You got into an accident, sweetheart. Ac.ci.dent," I emphasized.

She pinches my cheeks, "Why can't you be my tutor?"

"I failed you...remember?"

"Ah...yeah," she exhales, "How's tutoring with Ricardo?" I don't understand why she is so concerned about that guy.

"It's going so well as if we never studied."

"You two never met up for a study session, did you?"

I smile, "I ran into him a few times."

She shook her head and rested on my shoulder, "Please, carry me back."

And I did as my Hay Bug requests.

Everything is going smoothly, which means something terrible is about to happen soon.

Books slam in front of me. Keep in mind; I'm outside in the parking lot.

I took out the lollipop, "Yes?"

"Tutor me."

"You're not serious."

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

"Do you not see what we are doing?" There are a few guys behind me with fishing poles.

"You guys are seriously going fishing?" He asks.

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

Ahmend smiles, "Let the dude go with us, and when we are done. You can tutor him," he punches Ricardo's arm. "I got you, dude."

"Don't ever touch me again."

"Man, you're as sour as everyone says."

Ricardo ignores Ahmend and looks back at me, "You're supposed to be tutoring me. It's been two weeks."

I exhale, "I'm going to be upfront. I only signed up because I thought I was going to get paired up with Hailey."

"Yes, so she can get kicked out of here."

"I would've tutored her properly this time."

"And sitting on your lap is a great tutoring method."

"I'm not tutoring you."

Ricardo grabs all the books from the ground, "Fine. Since Hailey is getting tutoring sessions from Madison, I'll ask her to tutor me on what she learned afterward. Personally."

I grab his shirt and drag him towards the car, "I'll tutor you at the lakehouse."

No fucking way am I letting them be alone.