Naira Shocked To See Someone

Beginne am Anfang

Akshara is preparing for lunch...

Naira comes and all family members are having lunch together...

After lunch -

Akshara- Naira what are you doing now?

I mean i know you are going to study... But which subject... Because Nandani didi ask for some notes of your... For anmol... If you are not doing Accounts today so i will give it to Nandani Didi at evening....

Naira- Off course mumma, I have no issue... You can take notes from me...

In fact i am thinking i would also come with you at bua's place... If you don't have any problem...

Akshara and everyone gets shocked when Naira says that she will join Akshara at Nandani place...

It is shocking for all that naira is want to do something else other than study...

Naira- Mumma, say something, is it ok with you if i come?

Akshara- Yes ofcourse i have no issue... In fact i am more than happy today....

Naira just smile and goes to her room...

Naira in her own thoughts - It is difficult for me to go out side and keep my self away from study... Study is the only support system for me...

But for the sake of family i have to do all this...

In hall-

Akshara call naitik and naksh and told about Naira is joining her at Nandani place...

They both gets happy to hear that Naira is trying to move on...

Naitik- At least she give a life a second chance...

I am so happy akshara that my daughter is trying to do something else...

Naksh- But we should give her sometime so that she can completely move on...

Akshara, Naitik and Naksh both are much happy...

Akshara and Naira on the way to Nandani Place -

At Nandani Place -

Akshara rings the door bell...

Nanadani opens the door and gets shock and happy at the same time to see Naira there...

She can't believe that Naira is standing at her door...

Naira never goes to anyone's house without any strong reason or Akshara's scolding...

Rukmani and others also gets shock to see Naira there...

Nandani welcomes them inside the house...

Nandani says she will prepare something for both of you...

Akshara denies but Nandani insist saying Naira come here and that too approximately after 2 years... So plz don't stop me...

Nandani- Naira don't get uncomfortable... If you are getting bored then you can watch TV or watch some movie...

Naira smiles and says ok...

Nandani ask Akshara to come here...

Nandani- Did you scold Naira?

Akshara- No...

Nandani- Then all of the sudden Naira is here... I mean it was shocking...

Akshara explains the whole incident...

Nandani- I am really happy that Naira is trying to move on...

Akshara- As a mother i can't even express how much i am happy today...

In this year for the first time naira says something other than study....

I hope with time everything get settled...

Akshara and Naira spends quality time with Nandani family...

Rukmani - Naira, i am extremely sorry for past when i blame you for the sukanya accident...

Everyone smile vanishes....

Akshara gets irritated that Why Rukmani dadi drag this matter again...

After such a long time my daughter is enjoying and Rukmani dadi talks about part...

Mohit is angrily glaring at Rukmani...

Akshara sees Naira is getting nervous..

Akshara gets angry at Rukmani but does not say anything because Naira is there...

Akshara and Naira moves from Nandani Place....

At Singhania Sadan-

Naitik and Naksh come with Ice-cream because Naira takes one step to move on....

Naira and Akshara reach home-

Naksh- Naira don't go to your room and seat on hall...Actually i am getting ice-cream for everyone...

Naira - Ok...

Naitik gets happy to see his daughter trying to move on...

After Ice-cream party while having chit-chat with everyone...

Naira gets up to move towards her room... But by mistake her hand touches some photographs... (Neighbour Photos of Manali-Shimla)..

Naira bend down to pick up the photos.. When she pics the photo she see someone in photo... (Behind neighbours photo in background she sees someone)...

When she sees that person her world turn upside down... She shock to the core... She is not able to understand that what she is seeing...

All her bad memories come infront of her eyes... She is not able to handle and suddenly collapse on the ground... Leaving everyone shock...

Akshara and Naitik shout- Naira...

Next Part - Naira is in hospital... She ask for going to Manali for Picnic..
Everyone gets shock with her sudden demand....