Dinner Time People!

"Hey y'all ready for some food? I'm starving from everything that happened today!" I ask, Bakugou nods. "Hell yeah I'm ready for food! I had a long endurance match!" Kirishima says slouching, "Awe, but you won in the end Kiri!" Mina says praising him, Sero just pats him on the back,"at least you weren't held captive in an iceberg! That stuff was freezing!" Bakugo leans against a near by wall, "well it's your fault for getting caught by him tape arms."

"Well you try fighting against Todo-" a glare shot daggers in Sero's chest, "oh right- you did fight him."

"Wrong move dude! Kacchan is salty about that still!"

"Kaminari! What did I say about that?!"

"But it's true Kacchan," I say with a whine. He rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Woah, did Bakugo just give up?" Kirishima asks. "I did not give up shitty hair! He's not going to stop it any time soon as what's the point in fighting him?!" Bakugo shouts. "Sounds like giving up to me Bakugo," Mina says with a sing song voice. "It's not Pinky!" He says a little louder, "Dude that's literally what you basically said," Sero adds while slouching his shoulders. "Yay! I win! Woohoo!" I shout bouncing up and down. Bakugo shakes and head and grumbles. "Alright! I say we're all getting burgers and fries for dinner!" We all agree and start walking to the fast food restaurant.

When we entered a little burger joint we were all quickly seated and given menus. I sat in the middle of Bakugo and Kirishima, while Mina and Sero sat on the opposite side from us."Alright, my name is Hanata and I will be your server today, can I get you all started with something to drink?" Our waitress asks while walking up to the table. She was fairly pretty, brown hair, gold eyes, lean, she even had a big pink flower clip in her hair; it's very pretty and almost mesmerizing.

"I'll have a coke," Sero say.

"Water." says Bakugo.

"Me and the red head are gonna have fruit punch!" Mina says with a thumbs up. Our waitress nods and smiles, "and for you?" She asks looking at me. I sit there, staring at the flower in her hair.

Wow, it's so bright and pretty! Definitely works with her color hair! What was I suppose to be doing again?

A few moments had past and all that came out of my mouth was a quiet,"uh..."

"Tch he'll take a lemonade," Bakugo says ordering for me. The lady nods once again and walks away, "Hey! I can order for myself! I was just distracted is all!" I say while slouching in my chair. "well you were taking too long Pikachu. And you act like you don't like lemonade" He says. I whine and lay my head on the table, "no fair..." Mina laughs, "Don't worry Kaminari! Just make sure you know what you want to eat when she comes back!" I nod and sit up.

Hanata comes back with all of our drinks and sets them in front of everyone, "are you guys ready to order or do you need some more time?" She asks. We all order and thank her as she walks away.

"Man! I can't wait to get home and hit the hay!" Kirishima says while stretching.

Yeah, home. Probably the last place I'd like to be right now. I'll see how long I can prolong my stay out tonight.

Sero nods, "no kidding man! And Mr. Aizawa is still going to train us half to death tomorrow too." Mina sighs and lets out a cry, "it's gonna be no fun!" I whine with Mina and let my head fall back. "It's not hard training! You guys just aren't doing enough, clearly! You'll just continue to be a bunch of extras if you don't step up and take this seriously!" Bakugo scolds.

"Come on Bakubro, you've got to admit it's intense even for you." Kirishima says. The blond scoffs and sets his elbow on the table laying his face in his palm. "It's not, I do perfectly fine unlike you guys." I put a hand on Bakugos' shoulder, "we're not all as crazy as you Kacchan, we get tired too y'know!" He rolls his eyes and grumbles, "then try harder Spark plug." I huff and remove my hand from his shoulder. "Don't worry Bakugo! We will," Mina says while putting small braids in Sero's hair. "Yeah man, we all want to be hero's too after all," he says while leaning in towards Mina so she has better access to his hair.

I sip my lemonade, it's sweet, but not too sweet, sour, but not overpowering, a perfect mixture of the both. I smile and continue to drink the liquid. Not too long after Mina started, half of Sero's head was covered with tight braids close to his head while the rest of his hair stayed untouched. It didn't look bad to say the least, it suited him in a way.

Our waitress, Hanata, came back with two trays of food and set one down on the edge of the table, "okay y'all here you go! First up is burger and fries with lettuce, tomato, onions, and ketchup," she says while handing a plate to Kirishima, "next is a lettuce bun burger with everything and fries," a plate is handed to Mina next as she lowers her second tray onto the table with the other, "these ones are both a burger with everything and a salad instead of fries," she continues handing a plate to Bakugo and Sero,"and lastly a burger with fruit and fries," she finishes while placing a plate in front of me. I smile and kick my legs under the table a little. "Let me know if you guy need anything else okay? I'll be back shortly to check on you!" We all nod and thank her as we start to eat.

"Hey, y'know that one chick that Iida's match was with? Hatsune was it? What was up with her? She basically used our class rep as a publicity stunt!" Sero says while shoveling fries into his mouth. "I know right? Using poor Iida like that! Though she is pretty dang smart for making all of those don't you think?" Mina adds while taking a sip of her fruit punch.

"And he just took it like a man! But damn did it take long for her to step out!" Kirishima croaks out.

"I don't know what I would do in that situation, I think I'd be shocked more than anything! Being flung around like that and controlled, creepy man." I say while eating the last pieces of my fruit.

"I would've just destroyed the damn contraption and kill her." Bakugo adds with a grunt; we all laugh knowing he would do that besides kill her.

"Whatever you say dude!"

"Woof I'm stuffed!" I say while patting my stomach. Sero does the same and nods, "nothing like diner and friends to end the night right?" I smile wide and nod. Kirishima and Mina agree and a very subtle nod is seen from Bakugo. "Now all we need to do is pay and then we can be off to our cozy beds!" Mina says while getting up. We all place our change at the end of the table for the bill and start gathering our things. "Come back soon! Have a nice night!" Hanata says with a wave and a smile.

A nice night huh? We'll see if it'll be a nice night if he is home today.

We wave back and walk out of the restaurant and end up in the mall parking lot. "So this is where we branch off for the night yeah? See ya guys! Have a good night!" Sero says as he starts to walk off.

"Night Sero! Night every one!" Kirishima says and goes the opposite direction. 

"Night Kiri! Bye Mina! Bye Kacchan!" I shout putting emphasis on the 'Kacchan' with a wink. A shout can be heard from a distance as Bakugo walks away. I smile to myself, hair on my neck and arms start to rise as I put my hands in my pocket holding my bags from earlier by my wrist.

Time to go home.

A/N

Welcome back Littler readers, hope you enjoyed the little sprinkles of fluff in there.