Taken By Them

Hades:
I was going over to my boyfriend's house to hang out. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I took out the key that my boyfriend gave me so I could get into his house anytime. I opened the door and an iron smell hit my nose. The house was dark and it was quiet. I went inside and the door shut behind me. I continued walking through the house calling my boyfriend's name. As I got closer to his room the iron smell became stronger. I opened the door to his room and saw him laying in a puddle of his own blood. He had multiple stab wounds on him. I screamed and ran to his side calling out his name and begging him not to leave me. As I was mourning his death someone appeared behind me and said "How tragic wouldn't you agree, but that little pest had it coming for taking you away from me." I stood up and swiftly turned around only to be faced with the God of the Underworld, Hades. My eyes widen as I realize who it was. With an evil grin, he said "Hey there Sweetcheeks, good t' see you again."

He then motioned to the corpse on the floor and said, "Hope you don't mind the mess. That's just a little by-product of me letting off some steam." I turned back to face him again the fear on my face and in my eyes was clear as day. My body began to shake and tremble afraid of what this man no this monster may do to me. I take a step back as Hades took a step forward. He said "There's no reason to be afraid Y/N. I'm not gonna hurt you." He reached out and grabbed my arm I quickly shut my eyes and waited for him to slay me too but it never happened. I hesitantly opened my eyes only to see he didn't move from his previous spot. He just stared at me. A sweet smile on his lips as love, affection, and passion are present in his eyes with the smallest hint of insanity. Hades then picked me up bridal style and I tried my best to fight him but he was a lot stronger than I was so I decided to just give in to my fate. He then said, "That's right Y/N just relax. I would never hurt you." Hades then took me out of my now ex-boyfriend's house to the underworld and I cried the whole way there.

Maleficent:
I walking through the woods when suddenly the smell of blood hit my nose. I ran in the direction of where the smell of the blood was coming from and what I saw next horrified me. My girlfriend was laying on her back without eyes and her arms were only hanging on by a few tendons. I fell to my knees and cried my heart out because the love of my life was dead. I heard a chuckle and Maleficent appeared in front of me. She said "Do you like the gift, My Dear? That little nuisance is finally gone and you and I can finally be together. Isn't that wonderful?" I looked at Maleficent with tearful eyes. She came closer and put a hand on my face. I flinched harshly expecting to die too, but Maleficent just wiped my tears away saying "Please don't cry, My Dear. I only wanted to protect you and she was in the way that's why I killed her. I did all this for you." She then picked me up bridal style and carried me to her castle. As we got there Maleficent cast a sleeping spell on me and the last thing I heard was "Sleep well, My Dear." Before everything faded to black.

Ursula:
I was cooking a meal for my girlfriend and when I was done cooking I cleaned up and put the food in a container to take to her later. I then heard a knock on the door. I called coming while rushing to the door to open it. When I opened the door and saw the body of my girlfriend. She looked like she was drowned. I screamed and ran outside to the bay. There I began to cry at my loss. Suddenly, I heard a chuckle coming from the sea I lifted my head only to see Ursula smirking at me. She said, "Did you enjoy the gift, Sweetums? I made it special just for you." I looked at Ursula with eyes and asked "Why?" She looked a bit surprised but then returned to her smirk. She then replied "Why? Well for you of course. She was in the way so she had to go. Now, that she's gone you and I can finally have a relationship. Isn't that great?" Ursula picked me up bridal style, dove into the sea with me, and swam back to her lair with me in her arms.

Scar:
I was walking through the Pride Lands with my boyfriend. When we were attacked by a pack of hyenas. The hyenas went straight for my boyfriend they swarmed him and managed to kill him right before my eyes. The hyenas went in front of me and I began to cower in fear. The pack of hyenas growled and began to close in as I was back into a corner and shaking in fear. Scar jumped down and stood in front of me as he growled at the hyenas. The hyenas scattered and Scar turned to me. I was in shock I stuttered out my next sentence "Y-you saved me. Thank you, Scar." A smile spread on my face and tears of joy began to pour out of my eyes. Scar smirked and said, "You're welcome, Y/N." Scar's face then became somber as he said "Unfortunately, I come bearing bad news... My brother, Mufasa, is dead. He was killed in a wildebeest stampede while trying to save his son and my nephew, Simba, has been exiled from the Pride Lands for causing Mufasa's death." My tears of joy became tears of sadness and began to pour down like a waterfall. Scar came closer to me, put a paw around me, and comforted me as I cried. Scar then said "It's alright, Y/N. I promise you, you will be safe with me. As I am now king of the Pride Lands it is my job to protect the kingdom and its people, and you are one of them." Scar gave a gentle smile "You know, every good king needs a queen. So I was hoping that you would be my queen." "Y-you... want me to be your queen?" I stuttered while blushing. Scar smirked again and said, "That's right Y/N, I want you to rule by my side as my queen." He then let go of me and said "Come along now, Darling let's go home." He then started to walk away and I followed him back to Pride Rock.

Dr. Facilier:
I told my boyfriend about Dr. Facilier and he just laughed and said that Dr. Facilier was a fake. Suddenly, my boyfriend was picked up by some shadow creatures and torn to pieces I begged them to stop, but they ignored my pleas. Suddenly, I heard a chuckle from the shadows. "Who's there?!" I cried out. Dr. Facilier then walked out of the shadows with a smirk on his face saying "Hello, Dollface. It's good to see you again. I see you've already met my friends." While pointing at the shadow creatures. He then picked me up bridal style and carried me back to his lair. I didn't fight him because I was afraid of what his friends might do to me if I do.