Chapter 3: Game Day.

ابدأ من البداية

TIMESKIP after the game.

The game finally ended and we won 43-14. All my teammates were celebrating but I was just to tired. I just wanted to go home and play some videogames and maybe chat with Imane-'No! Stop! She propably didnt even watch the game' I thought as I chuckled and drove home.

———————————————————

Poki Pov:

'Oh My God!! That was so nerveracking!' I thought. Everytime Y/n caught the ball or scored a touchdown I would jump up and cheer for him. But everytime he got tackled I would cover my mouth and pray that he was okay.

Luckily the Chargers pulled through and got the win. I think Y/n scored about 23 points, nowonder he was ROOCKIE OF THE YEAR.

After the game I just waited by my PC and hoped that Y/n would come online.
'Why? To congratulate him of course. Not because I like him or anything.' I thought with a my cheeks flashing red.

About 20 minutes after the game his name finally popped up and a smile crawled its way on my face.

I invited him on Discord and waited until he join.

*BEEP*

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Imane." He said in this tired yet very attractive voice wich made my whole face light up.

"You did really well today Y/n." I said quitely.

"Oh, thanks. You watched?" He asked.

"Of course dummy! I said I would watch. Although I got really worried everytime they hit you." I said and wispered the last part to myself.

"Aww, you shouldnt worry about me Poki. The whole game I was actually thinking about you, I was hoping you would watch so that I could give you a show."he said in a tired tone.

'He was thinking about me the whole time?!?' I thought as my face turned bright red.

"Well I really enjoyed your show Y/n." I laughed still blushing.

"Im glad you enjoyed Poki. Next time I'll get you some tickets if you want."  He said and I smiled.

"I would like that very much Y/n." I said "H‐hey Y/N?" I asked shyly.

"Yeas?"

"Would you like to go get a coffe with me this Thusrday?" I asked blushing like crazy.

' Why am I blushin like this? Its normal to have coffee among friends... friends, theres that feeling again.'

———————————————————

Y/N Pov:

'Did...did she just ask me out? No, no she wouldnt' I thought.

"Sure Poki. I would like that very much." I said smiling with a hint of pink on my cheeks.

"Thanks Y/n. Anyway Im going to bed. Im exhausted after cheering so much during your game. Goodnight Y/n." She said as she yawned.

"Goidnight Poki. Sweet dreams." I said and continued to play some COD.

———————————————————

Poki Pov:

I smiled as I turned off my PC and headed towards the shower. As I felt the warm water hit my body I couldnt stop thinking of Y/n and I was glad we were going out this week.

After my shower I crawled my way in my bed and hugged ths nearest body pillow and thought 'Goodnught Y/n.'
I smiled as I drifted of to sleep.

———————————————————

Y/n Pov:

After a couple of rounds of COD. I made my way to the shower and got ready for bed.

As I got into bed I cuddled up to Lucy.

As I drifted off to sleep I couldnt help but think of Imane and how a great person she is

———————————————————

(Ok cool. Thats chapter 3. Hope you liked it.)

(Im thinking of building my own PC)