confessions

adoras POV

her eyes had a different feeling.

catra had come in and caught mermista and I together. I know it wasn't a big deal, a bit awkward yeah but why did I feel such guilt?

as I ask her to stay, she turns her head saying she's fine but those eyes, she had never looked at me like that before.

as she shut the door with a bit of force, I was left with mermista in the room.

"adora... I didn't finish..." she says, her arms wrapping around my neck

"I think we should stop, we made catra uncomfortable and I feel bad" I say getting up

"why would she care? it doesn't matter, it's not like she likes you"

I know. I knew catra didn't like me, she was right...

so what was I hoping for?

"still, it's time we stop, we have to get ready for the party anyways" I say. I felt as if I would regret it later if we continued.

"fine alright" she says leaving to enter the bathroom. I sit down and sigh listening to the water as mermista showered. I pondered at the thought of if it was only catra and I in the hotel room... what would we had done?

would we have talked and teased each other? or something else..

as I put on my red dress I could still feel catras sharp nails almost grazing my back from the time at the changing room, I can't believe I was still thinking about her touch, I had to stop myself from turning them into impure thoughts.

"wow..it's actually like really pretty"" mermista says

"ah thank you" I simply reply back avoiding eye contact with her, catra would have probably said some stupid flirtatious remark.

mermista and I go down to the lobby where we meet bow, glimmer and perfuma. Glimmers wearing a pink dress which is just below her knees whereas bow who's wearing a crop top with dress pants and then perfuma with a long dress with flowers on them, she must really like flowers.

"scorpia said catra and her are already there so we better get going" glimmer says

we chat during our uber drive and I take a good look at the city. The neon bright hues hit my eyes as we drive along the lively roads of the city, the way almost hundreds of people were walking in this city with the language I had never really seen before written all over it, all of them doing different activity's and whatnot, perhaps they were getting a drink, eating or even partying like us, as I was deep in thought about this foreign place, I realise

it screams a place catra would love at first glance, no wonder she wanted to come here for summer break.

I imagine catra riding on her red motorcycle and possibly even me behind her- arms around her waist, inhaling her scent as I lean my head against her back.

"adora! you getting out?!" bow says tapping my window

I snap back to reality.

"coming!" I quickly get out and catch up with the rest.

what the hell was that about? was I thinking of such things because of this place? was I possessed?

no matter what I thought, one thing was certain, that I was thinking about her much more and it sort of terrified me.

"woah" I breathe out, I was captivated by the place. A penthouse.

and an expensive looking one too!