⋆⋅ twenty-two ⋆⋅

A/n: hey hi hello it's your favorite human cadillac, so i'm gonna add more iris content soon JUST TO SPITE YOU ALL
please tell me if you like or hate iris here >>>

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
Chapter 22
╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

"what about Jonathan?" I asked, Me and Iris were both laying on the bed, our hair fanned out around the pillows. We have been going through names and their meaning for over an hour.
"Jonathan?" Iris asked smiling.
"That's Schlatt's first name."
"Really? It means Gift of God" she chuckled at the thought.
"Schlatt sure is a gift of god" scoffing, I had completely forgotten about tonight's events, and Iris was doing a god job at distracting.

"What about William?" I asked curiously.
"William is a harder one, because Will is like the will or desire, and helm is used as the last part, which is helmet or protection. But if we were going for Wilbur, it would be an old German name, which means brilliant" she rambled, and I enjoyed listening because it gave me less time to sit in my thoughts.

"what about Niki?"

"Goodness, or person of victory" she smiled.

"Oh, I was just wondering, are Wilbur and Niki dating?" she turned to me, her earrings jingling at the movement.

"no, they're just best friends. Like you and Ranboo"

"I have one always cracks me up" she started laughing.
"what is it?" I turn to her.
"R-Ranboo—is—its means" she was saying in between breathes.
"it's means—tall man" she wheezed, similar to the famous dream laugh.
"no way' I gasped, starting to laugh.
"yes way" she nodded still chuckling.
"was that intentional?"
"no idea, every time I bring it up, we end up laughing."
a/n: I don't think this is legit, bc I got the info from the same site that says "Tommyinnit means child" but here are some other submissions that made me laugh:

· According to a user from Virginia, U.S., the name Ranboo is of American origin and means "Giant man".
· A submission from North Carolina, U.S. says the name Ranboo means "The tall and great" and is of english
· A submission from Maryland, U.S. says the name Ranboo means "Ranboo means tall and lanky".
· A user from Peru says the name Ranboo is of American origin and means "Lovely tall Enderman".
· A submission from Poland says the name Ranboo means "Ranboo is definition of being tall.".

After our fit of laughter I continued asking,
"what's Toby mean?"
"God is good, or just God."
"tommy's gonna be so pissed when he finds out that Toby means god, and Thomas just means twin" I chuckled,
"Tommy means soldier, you can tell him that to boost his ego" Iris suggested.
"good idea" I snickered.
We continued laughing and talking until Dream opened the door,

"hey—um the police or whatever have some news or—something to tell you" he held up his phone, and with a quick sigh, I sat up from the bed. Before leaving, I turned around, and Iris gave a quick thumbs up and a hopeful smile, I returned with a more of a thoughtful grin.
I went back into the same room as before, and prepared myself for whatever happier, relaxed mood I had been in for the past hour to be shattered.
"Is this Molly Montgomery?" I once again winced at the name.
"yes" I paced the room once.
"we have some important news to tell you."
"ok?" I was trying not to go into a full-blown panic attack.
"its about your parents" the lady continued.
"mhm" I could feel myself choking up. Waiting for some sort of communication. I heard a low beep, as if the call was ending. I looked at the phone skeptically, that's when I heard a voice at the phone again. This time it was robotic, almost as if it were reading a donation message.

"your parents are alive. but breathe the wrong way and call them dead. Tell anyone about this and your parents and friends are dead. We know about you and Tommy; we won't hesitate to take him too. We're always watching. We're always listening."

And the message was gone.
My jaw lay open, and tears were springing down my face, I couldn't do anything. I was stuck in an endless mind trap.
"Miss?" I heard the same operator tone.
"y-yes" I barely choked out.

"We almost lost you for a second, we have some news about your parents" I nodded, even though she couldn't see me.
"we haven't found them, but police say there are things thrown about your house and windows were broken" The Operator said calmly.
"o-ok"

"we're trying everything we can right now ok?"
"mhm" I took a shaky breath and ended the call before dropping to my knees and sobbing quietly into my sleeve. I expected them to be dead. I had already started mourning while they were out there somewhere, kidnapped.

After my quiet sob session, I came to my senses.
"we're always watching." The voice rang into my ears. I couldn't slip up even in front of my own friends. I had to stay quiet. For my parents sake. For Tommy's sake.

I made my way out of the room and back to the living space were everyone waited. They were more relaxed now. Small conversations and reassurance instead of dead silence. Their heads shot up at the sight of me. And I handed Clay his phone back,
"they're alive" I uttered.

"what? Why-how?" Ranboo started.

"well I don't know actually—they haven't found them yet, but other than that nothing" I shrugged and headed for the couch. I set my head against tommy's arm.

Tommy noticed my rigid state,
"you ok?"

"I'm fine" I muttered into his shoulder.

a/n: sorry for the short chapter babes. while your waiting for my updates go check out  ItsBree13 newest book : Eccedentesiast

ITS SO GOOD SO FAR AND I THINK YALL WOULD LIKE IT <3
eat and drink water bc your supa dupa hot