TFP|| The Time

Briana's P.o.V

I woke up in a black room. Its is equipped by different gadgets. Where am I??

On the edge of the bed were different alcoholic drinks. I tried to sit down properly but I failed. Ouch. My head hurts and so is my body.

When I managed to sit properly, the blanket slipped.

R-revealing m-my n-naked b-body

I felt like crying. I remembered everything last night. From the time I and Lorraine drink to the time a boy carried me to this dark room.

I hurriedly get my clothes and went to the bathroom. I dressed it again and look at myself. I've got one hickey that is sensible and I look like a crazy girl

I get my hairbrush from my shoulder bag and brushed my blonde hair. I put on make-up to be presentable. I wore my scarf and put on my shades. Now I look more presentable.

I went to the bed again and found a note saying 'I enjoyed last night babes. Hope we can do it again tonight' now its confirmed. I did it with a stranger.

I grab the camera and look at the files. But there was only one thing that captured my sight. The *** video.

I threw the camera and cried. I regret comforting Lorraine. I regret drinking the glass of alcohol. I regret dancing. I REGRET EVERYTHING!!

I got my phone and texted Sapphire that I won't be able to attend school. I grab the keys of my car and went to the place where I met her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down under the shades of an old tree and look at the heavens.

"Hey Nica! I hope your happy wherever you are. I still can't forget you. Its been years right? But I can't still completely forget you. All the things we used to do, the crazy things we said to each other, the times when we used to envy each other's things and everything crazy we did, I missed that. Where are you na kasi? I need someone to help me with these things, and you're the only one I knew who can relate in my situation now."

I smiled bitterly while whispering those words. I really missed her. In fact I already wrote a song for her.

In the middle of nowhere,
You left me with nothing else
Thinking where I should be
Cause you left me alone, in this cold place ohh~~

You were the light of my life
You were the friend I envy
You were everything to me
So how can I live when you left me?

But one's thing is for sure,
Live you said.

 Sapphire's P.o.V

Kakatext lang ni Briana na hindi siya papasok kaya bigla akong nagtaka. Hindi yun umaabsent ng walang dahilan eh

Anyways, masmalaki ang problema ko ngayon, nawawala si Zhalia =____= Tinawagan ako ng parents niya na nawawala siya, wala rin siya sa school. Lahat kami naghanap na pero waleeyyyy.. =___=

Kaya andito ako ngayon, kaharap si Xandra. Nabalitaan niya kasi na nawawala si Zhalia kaya itong babaeng ito, ininterview ako kanina.

"Sure ka ba talaga na hindi mo alam kung saan si Zhalia?" Nakngnanay naman oh! Pang-ilan na yun ah!!

"For the 30th time, hindi. Subukan mo lang magtanong ulit, masasapok na kita +______+" -ako

"Chill lang Sapph, HB ka eh." -siya then may binasa siyang text sa phone niya