The big fight!!!

"So...am I going to fight him?!?!" I ask for the millionth time literally a minute after Andy told me about the fight. "Yes! Really! Why would I lie to my best friend?" Andy says pouting and fluttering his eyes like the bimbos and hookers do all the time at school." Uh..yeah Andy you would lie to me to see my reaction remember when you said that to me and I freaked out then you laughed and said that you were kidding?!?!" I say with a monotone voice slightly getting annoyed. "Okay fine you got me but.. I'm serious you are fighting Hunter over there.." He trails off his eyes widening making him look like Jeff the killer ( he's a made up killer thing with his crew the creepypastas) "NOW!" He shouts and starts pushing me towards the corner as I roll on some tape so my fist don't bleed. "Alright.. Alright calm yourself dude jeez..." I mutter. Finally I reach the corner and see Hunter hes hot you have to admit but wayyy to cocky and he needs to be shown that he needs to work on skill and not just slide by on looks and rumors. "Alright Scar make him see that he can be beat by a girl" Andy says while looking at me creepily note to self tell andy he needs to stop making weird facial expressions. But my thoughts were cut off by the loud roar of the crowd chanting either mine or Hunters name. I feel the adrenaline course through my viens when I hear the ref dude say to touch fist before we fight which I find weird but.... Whateves. With that we were told to fight and I end up circling Hunter before throughing the first punch which he seemed to be surprised about because his eyes widen a fraction of a inch. "Bitch" I hear him say which only makes me get mad. So I start throughing punches and kicks but I see him about to through a punch so I flip over him with my ninja moves and I kick him in the face. Which sorta kinda knocked his lights out. "WHOOP WHOOP I WON I WON" I scream doing a happy dance with Andy. After Andy and I did our dance then he left to collect the money which was a 1000 dollars. Soon after I see my magnificent.. note the saracasm, opponent has awoken from dream land. So I decide let's skip over to him "Hey how is sleeping beauty ?"I ask him laughing quietly "Shut the fuck up!!" He screeches kinda like a cat which doesn't help me as I die from laughter on the floor. "So..you done laughing at me yet?" He asks kinda pissed off all well he will have to deal. "Yup!" I say happily but then I see him smirk and he starts getting close to me then out of no where he shoves me and I fall backwards.....

    READ MORE AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!PLEASE COMMENT FOR MORE!!