тнιяту єιgнт

Three years and a half years later-

Jin was sitting in the park, looking at the night sky. His friends never left his side but at times like these, he felt alone and lonely. They were always there for him, trying to make him happy and he was, but not completely. He couldn't think about having anyone special in his life because every time he thought about it, Taehyung's face flashed in front of him. Life went on but it was never the same again. It had been four years since Taehyung left and Jin couldn't understand how a single person could affect him as much as Taehyung did. There was so much of him in everything Jin did. It could be the smallest thing but Taehyung was there.

Jin always thought that it was funny how people would remember and love a person their whole life even when they left; he was a kind person who forgot things easily and wouldn't dwell on the past for long, it was easy for him to let go.

But he never thought that he would love someone that much, that there would be memories he couldn't forget. Even if Taehyung was not there, his memories still haunted him. He still remembered everything about him.

How he used to smile when he ruffled his hair,

How he used to cook for him or with him or wait to eat with him,

How he used to call his name adorably,

How warm and at home, it felt when Jin held his hands,

How he used to fall for his tricks, how he did everything he said without ever questioning,

How he used to worry about him even for the slightest things,

How he used to blame himself when it was never his fault,

How he almost flirted with him for the first time at the restaurant making him flustered,

How he stayed up all night when Jin wasn't feeling well,

How Jin could tell everything to him but he never judged him and only supported him

Was his love no enough for Jin to realize it at that time?

Every day Jin would replay it, his every detail. He didn't want to lose a single memory. He would rather feel the pain of remembering it rather than forgetting the feeling of happiness.

He looked at the night sky replaying those memories and nervously laughed at how unpredictable life is. How Taehyung was afraid that Jin would leave him but in the end it was he who left and ran away from Jin's life.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jin used to go on these trips, alone, every 8-10 months. These past three years, he had visited four countries- Netherlands, Portugal, Peru, and Italy. Even though leaving the city and going to these places didn't help to forget about those memories yet he felt a little revived.

The next day, he was leaving for Japan.

Three days later

He was sitting in a park, alone. While people used to sit with their partner, friends, parents, or kids, Jin used to sit there alone, just like today evening.

He looked at all those people around him, almost all of them looked happy and had someone with them. Jin smiled as he thought about Taehyung being next to him, smiling and not being alone.

An old couple sitting beside Jin saw him. The old woman could somehow feel how lonely Jin was from the look on his face.

"You're smiling as if thinking about something very dear to you. But you have that longing in your eyes. We don't mean to interfere but you looked really lonely so-", an old woman said.