✨fanfiction✨

"Shiiiidaaaaniiiiiii!" Mar called from behind the chair I was sitting on. I put my phone down hesitantly and turned to look at him. "W'Sup?" I asked. I noticed Kay standing with him. My eyes darted back and forth between the two mental twins. "What's going on-" If they've come to expose me AGAIN I'll break their knees, I thought.
     "Mar wrote some fanfiction." Kay said. I cracked a smile. "Oof ight- who's it about? Shigadabi? Y'all know that's the only ship I care about-" I said. Kay shook their head.
     "Nah- Jus- c'mon-" They yanked me up onto my feet and dragged me into the living room, where Mouse and Myah sat. Mouse looked up from a small eyeshadow pallet. "Hola-" they said. I waved. "Bonjour-" Myah looked up from her computer and smiled. "Wazzup??" she asked, seeming to note the large amount of people in our living room.
     "No clue- these bitches dragged me over here," I said, jerking my thumb at Kay and Mar. "Pfft rip-" Mouse chimed. "I want you and Myah to read my fanfiction!" Mar said. Okay, it has to be a character x y/n fanfic- I mean, me and Myah pretty much like the same characters. I thought, sitting cross-legged on the couch next to Myah.
     Mar handed us his phone and we started reading.
     "Wait one mcfuckin minute-" I said, rereading everything to make sure I wasn't seeing things. "Is this a... Myah x Shidani fanfic?" Myah asked. Mar nodded. "Yes- I ship you two."
     "Ha okay lol-" I said. Myah snickered. "All I did was offer to help with her homework-" I said. "Yeah I know but i ship it." Mar said. I snorted. "Okay."