Chapter 16

I sat in that cell for 11 days before I saw him again. I was so cold and hungry, my stomach growled for more than the meager scraps they fed me. Last night was the most I'd had, yet: a half a piece of dry bread and a slice of an half rotten apple. No water, as I was expected to get liquid from that apple slice. My cell consisted of a small bucket in the corner to do my business in and a small tattered sheet to either lay on or cover up with. My clothes were filthy and stained, how I wished for the heat my leather vest provided, the one that I had given to Jonah because the mall was too hot.

Jonah..... my hellhound. Had he given up that easily on me? I didn't want to think that, but I was beginning to lose hope. How I missed tangling my fingers in his beard while he gripped me hair and kissed me with all he had. I even missed the smell of Jack Daniels on his breath when he would wrap his arm Around me and growl at people. The thought made me smile , giving me hope.

On the 12th day, Matthew returned. He had two other men with him: Viper and one that stayed in the shadows. Matthew instructed viper to unlock my cell and he stepped in, followed by the two men.

"I decided to give my friends here the chance at your punishment while I watch. I'm very excited to spend some quality time together, Lily", Matthew said with a smile, while pulling me to my feet. I whimpered in fear, praying it would go fast.

Thick, course rope was wrapped tightly around my wrists as I was hung from the ceiling, my toes barely touching the concrete floor. I winced as it scratched at my skin roughly. One I was hung up, viper came forward grinning wildly.

"Hey there girly. Told ya I'd find ya again. I think you know my friend, too." He said menacingly. The other man stepped forward and I gasped, shocked. Are you serious? No wonder the Serpents found me so easily.

"Sorry Lily. I couldn't help myself. When Matthew had sent out the alert that you'd ran off, we were all on high alert. Then you happen to run right to the town that I lived in? I felt like it was fate. Then when I got to know you, I really liked you. But when you said that you and the Hellhound were living together, I had to turn you in. You broke my heart, Lily. You deserve it." Collin said with a shrug as he straddled a chair, leaning on the back.

Viper laughed as he pulled out a whip, taking a swing, the harsh leather slicing my back. I screamed out against the stinging pain and lurched forward. My mouth was promptly met by his fist, sending blood flying down my throat and busting my nose.

"See? If only you'd stayed home like the good little whore you are. Where's your pack now? Aren't they supposed to save you?" Viper was right. But then again, I'm really nothing special to anyone except Jonah and the Alpha. Maybe that would be enough to save me.

This went on for 6 more days. Viper and Collin both took turns either touching me or torturing me. I stayed strung up most of the time, my wrists now red , raw and bleeding. I had contemplated finding a way to just hang myself or rub my wrists on the rope until I bled out. This was too much. Eventually, Matthew came in to view my beaten body.

"I see you're still alive. You're a fighter, now? What happened to the submissive whore I was gonna marry? Ya know... Amber was a great lay. But I bet you're even better...." he said as he began to unbuckle his jeans. I squeezed my eyes shut, silently begging for him to stay away. I was Jonah's.

    Turns out he was just removing his thick leather belt.... to beat me with it. Strike after strike tore my body open in various degrees of cuts and bruises. I was loosing blood, so he stopped for now. I could feel it dripping down my back and face, blood and sweat stinging the one eye not swollen shut.

    "Have a good night, Lily. I'll see you in a few days." He said while slamming my cell door and turning off the light, leaving me hung in the darkness.

                   JONAH POV (surprise!)

    "WHERE IS SHE! It's been eighteen days, Alpha! Where is my mate!!" I snarled. The Hellhound was shoving his way to the front, wanting to be released on anyone. I relented and all I saw was red. That was 3 days ago and he was still In charge. I was furious. No one seemed to know where she could have been taken. All we knew was that the Serpents Sons were the once behind her kidnapping.

    "Hellhound, we're trying! We may have a lead. Seems the retards didn't think to turn off her phone and it last tracked to Somewhere called Mooresville, North Carolina. Looks like a really big town, especially compared to here. It's about 4 hours or so." Jack said. He was an young newly patched member.

    I snarled and grabbed my rifle, stomping outside. I was going to find them, and wipe out that entire club of snakes. I was done waiting around. I'd destroy them on my own if I had to.   "If you're coming with me, then let's go. If not, screw you and I'll deal with you when I get home."

    A good 30 members joined me on the bikes and we began our drive. It seemed like it took forever to get there, but when we did, it didn't take long to get information from locals about where the Serpent Sons usually hang out. This was it. I was going to get my mate back, and I was never going to let her go ever again. She'd be by my side for the rest of my life. What if she doesn't want us? We let this happen to her and who knows what they've done to her since during all this time". The Hellhound growled in my head. He was right. But even if she didn't want me, I'd always be hers. Forever. Damn, even her name had been tattooed on my inner bicep. I was in deep and she needed to know that before she left me. 

————————-
A little late sorry. My sons been watching cartoons on my phone all day