Off To The Races (Smut Warning)

Start from the beginning

Don't say I didn't warn you...

With a start, he'd switched places with Eren. The brunette let out a small peep, taken aback by the other's strength. Levi went upon Eren's tanned skin with a flurry of nips and kisses, the other letting out cries and gasps of pleasure. He dragged his manicured hands along Eren's side, the filed finger nails tickling him lightly to couple with the sensual attention from his lips trailing down his torso. Eren's hips jerked when Levi slid his tongue from his stomach to his inner thigh. He tugged on Eren's underwear and released the band from his teeth with a snap, getting another cry from the brunette.

'Uh oh,' Eren thought, seeing the look on Levi's face. 'What have I gotten myself into?'

He could tell that Levi was going to torture him in the best way possible, but God was he ready for it.

Levi slid his finger in between the elastic and Eren's skin, hooking the fabric and pulling it down. Eren's breath hitched, his face turning red with nervousness. This was way different from stripping on his own will at the club, and something about being undressed by Levi was intimidating within itself. Of course, the ravenette didn't seem to notice or mind, his focus directed on the erect member standing proudly before him, dripping with pre-cum around the tip. Levi gave Eren an impressed look, making the brunette blush even more.

"Glad you're giving me a lot to work with, Bright Eyes."

"Uh...y-yeah, s-sure." Eren stuttered, his mind flustered. "Y-You're welcome." Fuck. Why would he say that? While Eren wanted to bury his face in the pillow, Levi laughed.

"You are a cocky shit, aren't you?" He purred, his hand gripping Eren's base. "No pun intended."

Eren's mind went blank as Levi's tongue wrapped around his cock, the tip sending sparks of pleasure throughout his body. A stream of profanity left his lips involuntarily, like his brain had hit a short circuit. This was not the first time he'd received a blowjob, but this was the first time he'd gotten one from a guy, specifically Levi. He should have known by how good of a kisser he was that he'd know his way around a good blowjob. Fuck it, a great blowjob. Eren squirmed, moaning and gripping the sheets, unable to take his eyes off the meticulously sloppy way Levi was sucking him off. He wanted to run his hands through his hair so badly, but he also felt Levi might snap his dick in half if he tried without asking. It wasn't until Levi looked up and saw the pure look of pleasurable conflict that he could do anything about it.

"Go ahead, grab my hair. Just don't rip my shit out."

Eren let out an exhale in gratitude as his hand slid into the smooth, soft locks of black hair. He let out a moan he'd been holding, followed by a few whimpers, Levi's tongue working the tip of his cock while bobbing up and down, maintaining a perfectly wet suction the whole time. This was something out of Eren's best fantasies, he could hardly believe it was happening. He tightened his grip on Levi's hair as the other moved up and down on him, careful not to pull too hard.

"Fu-Fu-Fuck!" Eren exclaimed, his face red as his toes curled. Levi glanced at him, noting the way Eren's body was racking. He kept his pace, his tongue still teasing Eren's tip and getting moan after moan from Eren's lips.

"Hnm—Levi I'm going to—ah...aH—fuck! C-Cu-ah!"

Levi's throaty chuckle vibrated against Eren's tip as he watched Eren bite down on his own finger to try and control himself. It was no use, Levi was much too good. With a loud moan, Eren came, his cock twitching and body convulsing with every pulse unloading cum deep into Levi's mouth. Levi grimaced at the taste—he didn't normally like to swallow but made an exception for Eren's sake. Eren laid trembling, trying to catch his breath and clear the stars from his vision. Did he die and go to heaven in the span of five minutes? He couldn't tell, either his eyelids were too heavy to force open of he was in pure heaven. It'd been so long since he'd had any sort of intimate touch from another person to begin with, and for Levi's expertise, it left Eren spent. Levi slid up, a smirk tugging at his lips as he watched Eren try and recover.

"You look pretty spent."

Eren gave a weak smile, his eyes still refusing to open. "I came so hard I literally don't have the energy to open my eyes."

Levi let out a short, breathy laugh. "Told you. And we didn't even get to the best part yet."

Eren nodded lazily, forcing his eyes open a slit. "Oh brother."

Levi chuckled again, Eren's brain obviously fried with exhaustion. "I'm sure that future hangover won't help." He pulled the blanket over the brunette, who curled into the soft fabric with a sigh. "Good night, Bright Eyes." He said quietly, the slowed breaths of the other telling that he'd fallen asleep. He slid off the bed, walking towards the door with a 'tsk'. He now had a problem of his own to take care of. He was dirty, he just swallowed a bunch of cum, and he was still hard as a rock.

Giving the sleeping male one last glance before he left, Levi smirked, muttering under his breath.

"You owe me, shitty Bright Eyes."