Chapter 1

On a warm summer day my friends and I were having a sleepover at my house and decided to swim. When we finished swimming we went inside to watch tv. I turned on the tv and the news came up saying, their was an human eating some one on the freeway. I changed the channel and we brushed it off what the news report just said. 2 hours later. When we were playing a board games we heard banging on the door. We didn't open the door because my parents weren't home and my brothers are off at a party, so we weren't expecting anyone. The the banging stoped. At this point it was 11pm  so we went to my room and took a shower and then went to bed. What I woke up I was expecting my parents and brothers. They weren't home. Then my friends came running down. But before we could say anything a banging sound came drum the door. Like someone or something was trying to get in. Worse than the banging from last night. Then we ran up into my room and kept everything locked. I had a pocket knife in my room so I grabbed it and was prepared if someone came through the door. My friends and I were in my room since 8:44am it's been 8 hours since the banging incident happened. We only went out of my room for food since I had a bathroom in my room. My best friend Katie said,"Shouldn't they be back by now." Then their was a noise of breaking glass. My friend Sarah said,"What was that." Katie's twin Alison asked," Should we check it out?" My new friend Fiona asked,"What do we do?"