The Farmer Boy

Justin wakes up at the sound of his alarm and the sound of his brothers groaning. He turns it off and gets up to take a shower. He eats breakfast with his family, his brothers are bickering as always. And his sisters are gossiping. His dad says he is going to work, kisses his mother on the cheek and leaves.

Justin always admired how much his parents loved each other and he dreamed he would find someone to love like that.

Then he and his siblings go to the only school in their town. It was a small one, where everyone knew each other, Justin didn't mind it, but he knew one day he would have to leave to pursuit his dream of being a doctor.

Justin lives in a farm and helps out with the animals and everything just like his brothers and sisters.

His dad owned a company, he worked with agriculture, providing good quality food for the groceries stores. The business was a sucess but his dad was a simple and humble guy and he taught his kids just that.

Justin's life is pretty normal, he does the same things everyday and he likes it.

One of the things he does everyday is put on the news channel when they are having dinner and expect to hear from his favorite Princess. He does have a little bit of a crush on her but who wouldn't? She's gorgeous and kind.

He is lost on his thoughts when his sister squeals when she sees the Princess on the news. She was a huge fan of her. She told everyone to be quite so she could hear and Justin was glad.

The news were showing the Princess helping another Charity Institution. She was smiling and taking pictures with kids and Justin thought she was the most amazing human in the world. Helping people just like he wanted to do.

Justin adores Princess Selena. But, he should have known that what they show on TV is not always the truth.

When he meets Selena he will be thrilled, but what's gonna happen when he  starts to know her real self?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I am sorry I made you wait.

But, I want to get back to this. 

This chapter was just a little filler, showing a little about Justin.

Next chapter is when the story really starts. I will try to update soon.

Please comment and let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading.

Love you all. xoxo