"dress pretty... You will see other groups too so... Don't come wearing what you wore in that fansign."

"Emma said it was pretty"

"Just to make you come see us. I'm pretty sure she was being kind just for that reason"

"Yaaa"

"yoooooo-now I'll go sleep, I will have to perform tomorrow"

"stop acting as if you're at your place"

"my extra toothbrush is here, my soft drinks are in your fridge, I even have a drawer full of snacks. Of course it feels like my place so I'll act however I want, Frodo"

"Ah... Go sleep before I get off the couch." she took her sayonara in her hand, showing it to him.

"mean"

"thank you" she smiled but let out a long sigh when he was gone. "I guess I'll have to go..." the girl pouts, leaning her body back on the pillows, staring at the ceiling. "shiiit"

[...]

"Can't you see me?
마법의 그날처럼 say, "Believe me"
불타버린 내 맘을
Come and feel me, feel me
Oh, can't you see me?"

" my ears" Taeil frowned as if he was in pain, standing next to the girl who was singing along.

"I like this song" Y/n smiled big.

It felt good going out and seeing many people, after that long. Haechan was right and she was gad she had a friend like him. He was the first person who would tell whatever he had in his mind without fear. He would tell you if he didn't like something. He would not hide what he feels and be straight forward with everyone. That's what makes him special after all.

"Ya, it's you... I thought hyung was talking to a noona" Haechan frowned seeing the girl dressed in all black and heels.

He had never seen that side of her

Actually he had once... The night she went to that wedding and put that princess dress on.

"why are you dressed like this?" He asked, leaning close to her face. "is this the red lipstick that tastes like chocolate..."

"Ya, Haechan... Don't be a creep. You didn't want me to come dressed like back then."

"that didn't mean you had to come dressed like this. You only came to see us..."

"Actually, I will go clubbing later."

"ohhhhh"

"ohhhhh" the girl smiled, "you look handsome. Both of you" she complimented the two men.

"ah, I hear it often" Haechan smirked.

"thank you... You look good too" Taeil smiled big. "where exactly will you go later?"