𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

We're back at the auction house. Chrollo's on the floor, sighing. Feitan, apparently, had a change of mind about me being, and I quote, "Tch. Such a wordy bitch." 

He kept his hand on my throat the whole time. Chrollo had looked at us and leaked some of his bloodlust, indicating that if he hurt me . . .

Feitan let go of his own bloodlust and I shiver. It may not compare to Chrollo's but it's still so powerful and impressive in its own way.

"You were up against the Zoldyck family," Shalnark walks in. 

"I wish I could've seen how those two fought you," Shizuku sighs. 

"Fighting would have been more fun than watching." Feitan squeezes my neck a little, and I kick him in the shin. He doesn't budge. 

"Kortopi," Chrollo rubs his head. "Is everything ready?" 

"But of course. I can't make living copies but I can make static ones." 

Chrollo gets up. "Good enough." 

Backstage of the auction, me and Paku change into black dresses. We bring out the copies of the items Kortopi is scanning and showing them to the audiences. The job's finally done when Kortopi finished copying everything.

Ok, let's sort out my priorities, I think to myself as I mindlessly help the Phantom Troupe. First off, Kurapika, Leorio, Gon, and Killua come before the Phantom Troupe. Second, Y/N, you believe that robbing and stealing and murdering are ok, but not in vast amounts. That's what separates you from the Phantom Troupe. And it makes you a better person than them ... right?

Chrollo puts everything in the cloth the Owl guy had used and it shrinks into his pocket. "Let's go." 

"Are we flying back?" I ask. 

"No one here can fly." 

I laugh. "I can." 

I change into my devil form. I had an angel and devil form. I usually preferred to keep my angel one hidden, but the devil one was an open book. 

My hair flowed out for a second, and everything flashes a sudden darkness. When it disappears, I had transformed. 

I had giant black wings on my back, and devil horns stuck out of my head. I had black stilletos on now, my hair was darker, and my eyes glowed red. My clothes were discarded somewhere - but when I turned back, I would have them on - and I had a black dress on. It was different than the one I had been wearing a short time ago. While the other one was long and elegant, this one was short and tight. 

wtf why is this picture so big ;also she's so mf pretty its not even funny

also she's so mf pretty its not
even funny. ok but the point is ,
use this dress if you'd like

I see Feitan lick his lips and I growl at him, flipping him off and kicking him hard. He doubles over in pain after I kick him where the sun doesn't shine. See, this is what happened. When I'm in Angel, my personality resembles that of a cute little furry nice bunny. When I am a Devil, though, I am like a harsh, rabid dog. If that makes sense. Also, I think that's what I act like. I've never actually met a harsh, rabid dog or a cute little furry nice bunny. 

"I'm going to have you hold onto Machi's string, which she will attach to my legs. I can carry you. But if you throw up on me, you will be finding hell soon. And if you get airsickness, get to base a different way," I command.

Machi attaches her strings while I wait impatiently. Finally, she's done. I shoot straight through the roof. Chrollo uses a Nen power to conceal us from people. I fly over to where our "dead bodies" are. 

Kortopi had made dead copies of us. I spot myself. I'm lying in a pool of blood, holding Feitan's hand. 

I scoff down at Kortopi. "Really? Holding Feitan's hand? And why blood there. It looks like I had a period," I state. 

Feitan and Paku laugh, and Kortopi just shrugs. "I didn't place it. That was Hisoka." 

"Hisoka!" 

We're back at the base. As soon as we touch down, I shift back to my regular state. My eyes clear from the red tint, and my hair is now its normal shade. 

"I'm good, right?" 

Chrollo nods. "That's your power? How does it work?" 

I laugh, silencing the whole room. "Don't get too cocky, Father. You're not stealing this ability from me." 

I sit down on a rock. Chrollo smiles. "There's my smart daughter," he whispers in my direction.

Nobunaga is pissed that we did the job without him. 

"Well, do you still have the two boys?" I point out. 

"No, but-" 

"Karma," I chuckle. 

Shizuku passes out drinks. I decline, as I still had my Sprite. It was icy cold to the touch. Perhaps flying through the wind with it made the soda that temperature. 

I drink some straight from the bottle as everyone talks about their individual victory. 

"Damn," I mutter. "You should'a made me look better, Hisoka." 

"Do appearances matter that much to you?" 

I smirk. "Of course they do. Afterall, this'll be on the news. Can't be looking like I died because of a non-existant lover."