𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

So like..I realize the time skip from the fansign to the Shanghai trip was so far so I decided to do a short throwback

I realize the time skip from the fansign to the Shanghai trip was so far so I decided to do a short throwback

April 4, 2018 : Airport

We're currently at the airport, mobbed by fansites since we'll be heading to our second location for the concert since our last one was around July last year and was held at Seoul.Now we're holding it at Dubai.

One of my aunt lives there, I wonder if we'll get to meet.That'd be quiet problematic but not entirely possible since well, it's Dubai.

I nearly fall back from the pressure of the fans, it's a good thing Jisung held my hand and Chenle was behind me.I just kept my head low and followed them on the way to the Departure area.

That was terrifying.Some kept reaching for my hand and pulling me and some pushing me and it's so chaotic.It felt suffocating that they were like swarming onto us and it leaves us with very small space to move on.

I mean, czennies are fun to be with but those type of czennies just-you know, kinda annoy me.Besides, I don't want any of them to faint because they lack of air.

I leaned my head at the window, sighing.

"Were you hurt?", I turned to Chenle before shaking my head, "Are you?", he shook his head in return.I tried to stay as quiet as I can the whole ride.I don't want to bother the others with my noise.

"We are now approaching Dubai National Airport, you may now unbuckle your seatbelts and collect your belongings from the cabin, this is Captain Abdul, thank you for choosing Emirates Airline.Have a nice day", I unbuckle my seatbelt as I walk towards the aisle, waiting to get my mini bag at the cabin.

"Here comes the blinding lights", Jisung joked, holding onto my shoulder.We walked out of the plane, onto the arrival are and I thought I was gonna go blind.I looked around the fans, who are much more peaceful than the Korean Fansites we encountered at the airport but yeah some are still wild.

"HYUNJAE LOOK HERE!"

"HYUNJAE HERE!"

"HYUNJAE-SSI LOOK HERE!",wait is that a Korean fansite?What are they doing here?The dedication of this people are really fascinating.

[Author's POV]

Haechan, who's obviously bored by them gathered around the hotel's lobby approached Taeyong asking, "Who's roomate with who?", Taeyong shifted the room cards on his hand before calling the other's attention.

"Everyone say one member they want to room with", a mix answers of different names from the members was heard, Hyunjae still on her phone, clearly unaware with the whole picking roomates.