𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

Reading the text message that had recently came through her phone, Nunie smiled.

𝗠𝗮𝘇𝘆𝗶𝗻 🙈❤️
I'm going crazy about you girl

I know!

🤦🏽‍♂️ come see me

Working

She placed her phone back down on the table, grabbing her clients hand. "I'm sorry, you wanted a freestyle set right?"

"Yea," the teenage girl answered.

"Ok, so since your birthday is tomorrow, would you like something based on it?" She asked while applying the nail tips. Her mind was pondering on what set she should do.

"It doesn't matter," she laughed. The young lady was turning 17 the next day. She didn't care what the theme of her nails were, she just wanted them to be cute. "Well my outfit for my dinner is orange, so something with orange.

𝗠𝗮𝘇𝘆𝗶𝗻 🙈❤️
When you done then

A knock on the door made Nunie look up, "Come in." The door opened, revealing a man dressed in a Navy uniform with flowers and an envelope. The girl getting her nails done began to scream, hopping out of the chair--it was her brother. She hadn't seen him since she was 14 while he was deployed. She jumped in his arms, beginning to cry.

Shocked, Michelle sat there, eying the two. Making eye contact with the man, she smiled. He ran his eyes over her, noticing her small frame. She had recently taken her faux locs down and now had a copper colored wig installed. She'd also beat her face that morning since it was Friday and she had extra time on her hands. She noticed his eyes lingering on her, so she looked away. Usually she'd be down for her to get his number, but she'd been taking things seriously with Mazyin.

-

"Mmm," Michelle moaned slightly, pulling away from the intense kissing session. Nunie had a slight buzz going on and so did Maizyin. Just like he expected, she came to his house after finishing with her clients. "I'm hot, let's go home."

"Home?" He asked, wanting clarification of whose house she wanted to go to.

she nodded, "Yes, Maz', my house."

"Ight. Michelle?"

"Hmm?" She asked, halfway listening. She was busy trying to text Capri back about her location.

Some parking lot
With Mazyin 😋

😂😂
Get home safe please.
You and Nia ditched me tonight huh?🥺

We'll come over tomorrow!

"Look at me."

"Hold o--" he grasped her face in his hand, wanting her attention right then.

"I'm fucked up about you, Nun'. You on my mind all day shorty. You changed me for the better. Don't hurt me, baby, please," he announced, pushing his forehead against hers. "Don't hurt me, Michelle.."

Even though she was slightly intoxicated, she understood the words he was saying. "I won't, I Promise." They stayed there for a while before he lifted off of her and began to drive to her condo.

♲︎

"Noo," Zinnia shook her head, looking into the mirror. She didn't like her outfit; she felt like the skirt was making her ass look flat.