𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼!!

Rule 1: The characters in this book are all going to be uke/bottoms. This means your character will have to be a seme/top. I know this can be really frustrating for people however I feel personally uncomfortable portraying a "dominant" character and I hope you can understand (:

Rule 2: This is also a *descriptive* roleplay. I put a lot of time and effort into my responses and I'd really appreciate it if you did the same. This is where the password comes in so I'd really appreciate if you could provide an example of the way you roleplay? You could go off of a prompt from one of my characters, copy and paste a response you've written somewhere else etc. But it needs to be posted on this page please!

Rule 3: I personally don't particularly mind smut, however I prefer to not do it super often? I don't want it to be a big part of the plot of anything like that, but I'm open to it every once in a while. However, if you want to do smut we'll have to take it to dms

Rule 4: I roleplay here, in dm and I have discord too! So whichever of those is best for you just lemme know. Prewarning, I'm pretty new to discord so I'm not the best! But I'm trying to get better!

Rule 5: Please wait for me to accept your form before you go ahead and go to a character. Also please ask something along the lines of "may I" just so I know the roleplay is gonna start!

Rule 6: This is a boyxboy roleplay meaning no female characters are allowed in the main roles. I will of course accept ftm transgender characters and I also will probably accept nonbinary characters as I'm planning to make one or two myself!

Rule 7: Your character doesn't have to be human, but please make sure it fits whichever of my characters you're role playing with. Species such as vampires, werewolves and the sort are allowed but I rather nekos/furries didn't? I have nothing against them, I just prefer not to rp those type of things! 

Rule 8: Some of my characters may have tricky storylines or things of the sort. I will always provide a trigger warning at the top of my form so please make sure you read them and please do not roleplay with said character if anything is a trigger for you. If you like, we can talk about it and maybe alter some things!

Rule 9: No hatred is allowed here at all. If I see any you will be blocked from this book.

Rule 10: Make sure you have fun! I use roleplaying as an escape and place to relax and be imaginative, I hope you all feel you can do the same!