тнιяту fινє

Jin was about to walk towards his room but he stopped at Taehyung's. He went inside.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?", he was shocked to see Taehyung packing his stuff.

"I need to leave. I don't want to live here, I can't", Taehyung said.

"What? Why?"

Taehyung didn't reply. Jin felt weak at the thought of Taehyung leaving like this, his heart skipped a beat.

Taehyung took the bag and started to walk towards the door, ignoring Jin. Jin couldn't think straight, he didn't want him to leave, he couldn't let him.

Jin grabbed the bag from Taehyung, pulling Taehyung back, and held him so that he doesn't go. "Tell me why do you want to leave so suddenly".

Taehyung didn't want to say the reason as he thought Jin wouldn't let him go, also he wasn't able to speak anything because of how close Jin was leaning into him staring into his eyes, looking for answers. "Say it", Jin said.

"I-", Taehyung wasn't able to speak any further. Jin regretted being that close. For a second he didn't even realize that his lips almost touched Taehyung's. But Taehyung stopped him, pulling away the next second, even though it broke his heart to do that; he knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself once gave into it. And that would end up messing with Jin's life even more.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how-", Jin was interrupted. "It's ok. I'm sorry too", Taehyung said. Jin didn't feel that it was necessary, just being with each other's company, a simple touch or a hug was enough to feel the connection but he didn't know what made him suddenly do it.

Taehyung leaned his forehead on Jin's, squeezing his eyes shut, not wanting to look at Jin. There was a knock on the door.

Jin ignored it, he didn't know what was happening, he wasn't in the right state of mind but he thought that he felt one of Taehyung's fingers hooked on his belt loop for a few seconds.

"Taehyung, look at me", he requested, "Don't do this. Don't leave"

"Why?'', Taehyung asked with his eyes still closed.

"Please don't. I feel like I'm losing my mind. I don't know when or why but something about you has been carved in my heart. As if it left a scar that I can't get to heal. I don't even know what it is but I can't make it go away, Taehyung", Jin answered.

When Taehyung opened his eyes, Jin could see those tears. "I don't like the thought of you feeling that. I- I don't like you", Taehyung said.

Jin regretted what he just said. He felt the heaviness in his heart. Yet he tried to listen to his mind and avoid his heart as he realized that Taehyung didn't feel the same.

"Sorry. Forget it. Forget what I said. But you can't leave right now, where will you go? We need to find a place for you first. And even if you leave right now, I'm going to find you. I cannot let you wander alone like that. So don't even try it.", Jin looked into Taehyung's eyes. Only after Taehyung nodded, Jin walked towards the door to open it. It was Ken.

Taehyung sat in the room, thinking.

-------------------------------------------

After an hour, when he walked outside the room, he heard some faint sobs from Jin's room as the door wasn't fully closed.

Jin was feeling really depressed for the last few days. He was trying his best to not show it to Taehyung but when Ken was talking to him, he couldn't help but cry.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand what's happening, I feel that something is wrong right now. I'm not ok", Jin said.

"Do you like Taehyung now?", Ken asked.