special chapter~

~5 years latter~

Author P.O.V

Park jongseong is now being a very famous CEO.yes he take over his father company.
And park jungwon.ahh~ forget to tell you, yes they are married,😘😘😘
Yeayyy!! Happy for themm!! Sorry, you guys are not invited because of this stupid corona😥..

BTW! Where are we? Yeah, and sunsun couple is married as well!

Back to the storyy~

Jay opened his mansion door after a tired day of working. He welcomed by his lovely husband, jungwon.

"How's your day?" Jungwon asked while helping his husband with his blazer.

"Busy as always-"
"Appa!!"

Jay was cut by his beautiful angel, park jungmin. Their son that they adopted, he was 2 when his biology parents died, now he's 4!

Jungmin ran towards his father and immediately hug him! Jay pick him up and kiss his forehead and cheeks, then jungmin giggles.

"Appa! I miss youuu!"
Jay cooed at his son's cute behavior.
"I miss you too, my Lil angle"

Jungwon just smile at the lovely view in front of him.

"Yah! Hurry, take a shower! And we'll having dinner together." Jungwon said to his husband and take jungmin from him and put him down.

Jay pout and just nod. But before jungwon could go, jay pulled him into a sweet kiss while jungwon, without think twice he kiss back.

After a while they let go, then jay whisper that Make jungwon blush madly.
"If you forget to kiss me again I'll give you more than this....or, we could continue this in our room" jay said while winking.

"Y-yah! G-go now!" Jungwon said, pushing his husband while blushing, jay then laugh loudly.

After jay finished showering he went down and surprised to see his friends were there.

"What are you guys doing here?!"

"Bro, chill..doesn't mean if you're married, we can't meet each others again" heeseung said.

"It's not like that just...why so suddenly??"
Jay asked while take a seat between jungwon and jungmin.

"Nahh.. Nothing related to you two, just about jungmin"sunghoon said to Jaywon couple, While jungmin was on his lap.

Jay rolled his eyes and laughed at his stupid best friend, he then asked jungmin to seat on his lap instead and jungmin do what jay said.

"Yah! He was comfortable on my lap!"
sunghoon said.

"Bitch, he is my son" but suddenly got slapped by jungwon.

"Yah! There is kid here!" Jungwon said with annoyed voice.

"S-sorry~"
jay said while hugging jungwon, well who can stay mad at jay right? So jungwon easily forgive him.

They all ate the dinner that jungwon cooked.

"So.. Any update about you guys?" Jay started the conversation.

"Yeah, me and heeseungie are getting married!! And you all are invited!!" Jake said happily.

"Whoah! Congrats you two!"  They all said.

"I'm got accepted in Bighit company for an idol!" Ni-ki said whit smile on his face.

"Whoah!! I'm so proud of you!!" Sunoo and jungwon said while hugging ni-ki.

"Me! Me! Me! I have a good news!" Sunoo said while jumping. Sunghoon giggles at hid husband cute behavior and pinch his cheeks.

"Sunghoon allowed me to adopted a kid so that I won't be lonely anymore if sunghoonie went to work and our family will be complete!!" Sunoo said happily.

"Good then, jungmin will having a new friend! Right baby?" Jungwon said looking at his son, and his son nodded his head as yes.

*after dinner*

All of their friends went back home, and jungmin yawing tiredly.

"Aww! Is my baby sleepy?" Jungwon asked.
"Yes mummy( if you're not comfortable with this name you can change it in your mind)"

Jungwon smile and pick him up to jungmin's room. Jungwon put him on his bed and ready to go but stopped when the lil one hold his hand.

"Mummy, Can you sing to me till sleep?" Jungmin ask cutely.

Jungwon chuckles and nod his head. He seat on his baby's bed and start to sing a soft song.

After jungmin fell asleep, jungwon was about to go out but startled when he saw jay was at the door frame.

"Aish! You surprised me!"

Jay then back hug him, and said sorry.
They went to thier bedroom.

"Ahh! Finally! We have some times alone, ..shall we, finished what we do when  I'm back before dinner?" Jay said with smirk.

"W-what! No! go to sleep now!"
Jungwon said and hide his face that blushing right now.

Jay chuckles"cute. Alright, baby. Next time we'll continue" jay said and pulled jungwon on their bed and hugged him.

The couple happily sleep in each other arms.

                        *THE END*

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤