eager much?

[revised]

Dream didn't donate or mess with me the rest of the stream thank God. My stomach is still tense from a mixture of nervousness and pride. I can't help but wonder how Dream managed to find my stream in the first place and how he had the audacity to donate a lot of fucking money. My cheeks still hurt from all the smiling I've been doing.

Just as I finish the stream, my phone rings beside me. I smile wider, biting my lip as I answer an ecstatic Angie.

"Holy fucking shit!" Angie exclaims, "how turned on are you right now?"

I laugh at her comment and stretch in my chair, reaching my arms as far above my head as possible. My entire body feels like fire, especially my cheeks. I still haven't stopped blushing since Dream donated the first time, the tingling pain high on the apples of my cheeks.

"Did you open his DM yet?" Angie asks.

"Oh, shit! I forgot to check," I laugh to myself, unlocking my phone while Angie screeches excitedly on the other line. I open Twitter, and already my feed is flooded with clips and comments from the stream earlier. I scan through the front page, completely forgetting why I opened the app in the first place until Angie starts squealing with eagerness again.

Dream followed you

dreamwastaken followed you

I shudder at the words in my notifications box and silently praise myself, pumping a fist in the air. Slowly, trying to savor the moment, I tap on my direct messages in the bottom right corner. My nerves skyrocket when I finally find his message, Dream's Twitter handle staring back at me as I read the preview of his DM. I screenshot and send the picture to Angie.

"How is this real? How?" I utter, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand as if it'll make the message melt away.

"Fucking open it and respond pussy!" Angie shouts, causing me to jump slightly. I sigh, laughing a little, and finally open the message.

dreamwastaken
hello
i like your content a lot, it always makes me laugh

"Angie, he said he likes my content. Help," I stammer breathlessly. The butterflies in my stomach have become a massive cluster, blocking out any train of thought I have that isn't Dream.

always? u a stan or something? I respond, screenshotting my message and sending it to Angie for approval before I press send.

oh come on, you really want me to bring it up?

"Angie oh my God, he knows," I groan, running a hand down my face in mortification. I seriously walked into that one. I could definitely let it go for my own sanity, but I decide to push on regardless, seeing just how far his ego will take him.

i have no idea what ur talking ab
all im hearing rn is ur a stan bro that's kinda awkward😐😐😐

The response is immediate.

random question, kind of off topic but, why was your chat spamming about how much you're in love with me?

I make a noise of amused panic and quickly screen share my Twitter with Angie on Discord. "What do I say to humble him?"

Laughing, Angie sends me the perfect response in chat. I giggle, butterflies still buzzing around in my abdomen as I copy and paste.

random off topic question but why were u looking at my ass

I yelp as I send it, shutting off my phone and throwing it on my desk. Angie chokes out a tumultuous wheeze.

"There's no coming back from that, he's done for," Angie says between hiccuped laughs. I stand up and start running around my room, screaming aimlessly to get all the built-up energy out of my system.

"Angie I'm gonna go do the dishes or something. I can't stand still and I refuse to look at my phone," I say, jogging back over to my monitors and shutting them down. I say a quick goodbye to my best friend and hang up. I study the wall in front of me for a moment before turning around to look in the mirror. My smile hasn't faltered and my cheeks glow awfully maroon. My brain is going a million miles per hour, still not being able to accept the fact this is real life. I squeal to myself and fall back on my bed, smiling unavailingly wider.

I pinch myself, nothing, I'm wide awake and in the flesh. I sigh out my anxieties, getting up from my bed and walking over to my desk to hesitantly pick up my phone.

you can't prove that, young lady. i simply complimented Dobby, the house elf.

I blush at the nickname, pivoting on the heel of my foot and heading to the kitchen. I open the fridge and grab some food, forgetting to reply momentarily until I hear a buzz.

do you have snapchat?

"No fucking way," I mumble to myself, taking a bite out of the pizza I just heated up. I stare at the message, my heart threatening to beat out of my chest, and type out my Snapchat username.

I have to breathe. I drop my phone on the table and focus on the view of Downtown Orlando from outside my balcony window. The winter sun was setting, the time now being around four forty-five. Even though I've never been a fan of daytime, I've always hated the way it got dark so early during this season. It feels like the days tick by quicker. I always thrive at night, sleep schedule being in disarray from all the streaming I've been doing lately. It's probably not healthy for me to stay up until the wee hours of the morning, but I look forward to it. I breath in and out, cherishing the dipping sunlight and bustling streets.

Clay added you as a friend!

"I'm fucking dreaming," I sigh, screenshotting the notification and sending it to Angie.

my one and only<3
get his dick pic and send it to me😀😀😀

I bark out a laugh at my friend's text and take another nip at my pizza. Angie has such a way with words. I open Snapchat and accept Dream's request. His Bitmoji, a lime green man with a white beard and cat ears, waving at me. I roll my eyes and open his chat to send him a message, but stop when I see his Bitmoji already above the text box. I feel another wave of butterflies swarm my stomach and my face grows hot once again. Is he really that impatient? I opt to mess with him.

eager much mr dre?

Three dots appear in a cloud above the Bitmoji's head as he types. It stops for a moment, then a red box appears instead of a chat. I choke on my pizza. He sent me a picture.

I open it instantly.

The picture is of Dream's setup; three monitors showing Minecraft, Twitch and Discord. It's dark, but I can tell by the illumination of the computers that his room is relatively big. His hand is resting on his mouse, veins prominent in the light where his wrist meets his forearm. He's very toned.

i was going to ask if you wanted to join my stream in a bit, the black line of text reads.

"Actually holy fucking shit." I gasp, going lightheaded as I stare at his arm and hand, heat traveling down towards my stomach. I screenshot without thinking twice. Then I realize who I'm talking to, and a sense of guilt overshadows excitement. I already went too far and I just met the guy.

He's faceless and I just screenshotted his photo on a whim, without asking for permission or even having a strong friendship him. I see a notification that he's typing, "Shit."

eager much?

This arrogant asshole.

I let out a tense sigh, anxiety melting away at his lighthearted attitude. I type back a response, agreeing to the stream, and hover over the send button. I still can't believe this is happening, I feel like I need to ground myself for a second to not pass out on the spot.

I look back outside, the sky painting pretty shades of pink, purple, and orange around the cumulus clouds. My smile returns for the hundredth time today.

I click send.