11

One night I lay awake as usual, I used to let Dabi sleep next to me because he was terrified of being here (although he hated to admit it) But in the past month or so I've refused to let anyone near me. Not Dabi, not my 'friends' , not even my dad. I don't want anyone being close to me.

My wary eyes jitter open at the sound of a loud alarm.

'INTRUDERS. PRISONERS ON LOCKDOWN.'

Who the fuck has the nerve to disturb my peace and quiet, I hear Dabi sit up in his bunk and see him climb down.

"What's going on?!" He exclaims I sigh and shake my head
"I don't know Dabi. If you're scared come sit with me." He nods and quickly sits next to me, I cover him with my blanket and pull his head to my shoulder.

Although he doesn't want to admit it, he's pretty soft despite how he acts. After spending these months alone with him I know he'll be absolutely petrified of the alarm and so I try to cancel out the noise for him.

Not that I care, it's just easier than listening to him freak out.

All of a sudden the door busts open and a guard walks through, the guard walks over to our cell and unlocks it.
"Hey guys!" They say cheerfully
"..toga?" I ask, she nods and giggles
"You betcha! We've come to rescue you!" She informs us
"Oh hallelujah."
"Which cell is mr. Stain?" She asks
"Two cells along, why not let some extra villains out to cause Havoc?" I reply and hear her cackle
"Great idea Y/N!"
"Have fun Toga, c'mon Dabi." I reply
"Kurogiri is out front waiting on you two! The others are taking care of guards!" I nod and grab Dabi's hand before sprinting out of the cell blocks, I hear Stain and Toga following behind us. As we sprint towards the exit we recover Twice, Magne and Spinner.

We run outside and instantly hop into Kurogiri's warp gate.

"We did it!" Spinner cheers
"Hell yeah!" Toga replies

As I appear through The warp gate, I look around at the familiar setting and see Shigaraki looking right at me, clawing at his neck like there's no tomorrow. I quickly run over and hug him really tight whilst pulling his hand down from his neck.

"You fucking dumbass..." he mumbles into my neck as he secures me with a hand at the back of my head.
"I'm sorry Tomura.." He wraps an arm around me really tight.

"You're back now... it doesn't matter.." he replies
"Y/N what have I told you about-" my father starts
"the happy couple are back together!" Spinner cheers
"Couple-?!" My father exclaims
"Yeah Mr. stain! Y/N and Tomura are dating!" Toga explains
"Yeah." Dabi adds.
"I thought she was with Dabi" he states
"Why would you think that?" Shiggy asks
"She cuddled him every now and then"

Shigaraki squeezes me tighter
"WHAT?!" He exclaims
"Shiggy Lemme explain-!"
"Go." He says
"Dabi is an absolute softy who was terrified of prison and keeping him calm took less effort than stopping him from freaking out-!" I say in one breath as Tomura loosens his grin on me slightly so I can breathe.

I gasp for air and hear Tomura chuckle.
"Terrified of prison huh, Dabi?" He asks
"Tomuraaa, don't tease him."
"Alright, alright." I feel him nuzzle into my neck and squeeze me again.

"You better not get caught again dumbass." He scolds me
"I won't, don't worry Tomura"
"I don't wanna have to organise another prison break." I giggle as he lets go, I turn around and see my dad staring at me.

"Now father! Someone I want you to meet! This is Toga!" I introduce him, he tilts his head
"Eh?"
"Hello Mr. Stain! I'm a big fan! Blood is so delicious and I wanna be just like you!" I see him smile and pat her on the head.

"I guess I can teach you some tricks." He offers, she gasps dramatically and grins brightly
"Really?!"
"Mhmm, after all my daughter is too grown up to be learning from me now." I chuckle as Toga practically jumps with joy.

"Thank you so much Mr. Stain!!" I smile as the league gets to catching up with each other, Shigaraki grabs my hand and quickly slips me away to his room.

"I take it Bakugou escaped?" I ask, he nods
"Yup... but fuck that.. I have more important business..." he replies
"And what would that-" As I begin to question what he said, I feel him pull me close and smash his lips into mines.
It doesn't take long for me to kiss back and his arms to end up around my waist.

As he pulls away I see his face turning red, I smile and look into his eyes.
"You're wearing chapstick, aren't you?" I ask
"I-! You could tell..?" He questions
"Of course I could, what kinda girlfriend would I be if I couldn't tell the difference?" He chuckles and sits down on his bed, pulling me with him.
I stroke his cheek and smile.

"Moisturiser too?" I ask
"..it may or may not have become an obsession whilst you were away" I chuckle and hug him tight.
"Do I need to continue with it-?" He asks
"Only if you wanna, I'll take Tomura either way" I see him smile as he kisses my forehead until;
"Hey Tomura! Where will mr. Stain sleep? They did lose their home when they both went to prison." Toga asks
"Y/N can move in here and he can take her old room" he replies
"Okay!"
"C'mon babe, let's go collect your stuff" I smile and stand up before we both walk into my room and begin picking up my stuff, Tomura goes onto my closet and starts dumping my stuff in a box as I reach under my bed.

I pull out a specially wrapped up box and a larger box and smile.

I open the larger box and see everything from Tomura and I's first date all those months ago and grin.

"You kept all that..?" He asks, I grin brightly.
"Of course I did! It was our first date after all" I reply
"..cute.... what's in the other box?" I smile and walk up to him before handing him the box.

"It was a birthday gift for you.. buttttt since it's passed your birthday, I'll give you it now" I reply
"Y/N..."
"Open it"