Kass let out a sigh as they headed inside the house. They turned to the right to see Jane and Ollie sitting by the large window, looking out at Kenny, while AJ was next to her.

Jane turned to them and smiled, "Hey. Mike and Arvo wouldn't shut up, so we moved him here." Kass and Clem sat next to her as they heard Kenny shouting and kicking the truck.

"I've seen that look before," Jane remarked. 

"He'll be fine," Clem assured her. 

"Clem, he beat that boy within an inch of his life. We are way past fine," Jane said, making Clem frown. "I know Kenny's a nice guy. I bet Carver was a nice guy too, once. Probably had a nice job, and nice, pretty wife. Then all this happened. And one day, he caved some kid's face in and realized he could sleep at night."

"Kenny isn't Carver!" Clem protested.

Kassidy stood up and stomped over to Jane, causing her to shuffle back a little. "Who the hell do you think you are? Is that all you do? Just go around judging everyone, when they're completely different from what you think?!"

"Kassidy," she just barely heard Ollie mumble.

"No, I'm just telling you–"

"You shut the hell up!" the teenage girl snarled, baring her teeth like a rabid dog.

Clem tried to calm Kass down by putting her hand on her arm, but she swept it back aggressively.

"I've about had enough of your crap, Jane. You think just because you lost your little sister that you can just say the worst in people? I lost my little brother and mother. I'm sorry for what happened to your family, but you don't see me going around and talking shit about members of the group or making offers to fuck someone I just met, do you?!" 

At that point, Jane was speechless by what she was saying. The brunette walked out of the back door and slammed it shut.

Almost immediately after, Kenny started up the truck as the rest of the group ran out. They all started arguing on where to go. She was obviously on Kenny side. Wellington had to be their best bet.

"I'm with Dad on this," Kass chimed in.

"Uh... I'm with whatever Kass says," Ollie shrugged, not really caring.

"Look, I don't give two shits about what you people think. I got this truck workin', so I say where we go, and we're headin' fuckin' north. It's the best chance we got of helpin' AJ."

"What about Arvo?" Mike asked him. 

"Who? Oh, the Russkie? Yeah, he ain't comin' with us," Kenny scoffed in amusement.

"You're just gonna leave him here?" Mike questioned in shock. 

"I don't give a good damn where he goes. He's done," Kenny snapped. 

"We should ask him what he wants," Clem suggested. 

"There's a concept," Jane muttered.

Kassidy scoffed in disagreement, "Fuck that."

"Why should he come?" Oliver questioned with a scoff.

"He knows the area. He can help us," Mike said. 

"Oh, yeah, some help he's been. He got Luke killed!" Kass snarled. 

"Such a big help, yeah?" Ollie snapped.

"I ain't gonna say he helped the situation, but maybe if Kenny eased up on him before, he wouldn't've run away in the first place. You ever think about that, Kenny?"