Ding Dong: V

______________________
R E M I N D E R S

1. To all the RE READERS (rr) out there: Please be RESPECTFUL with the other new readers here. I would highly appreciate it if you don't spoil on what's gonna happen next. If you are gonna spoil then, please put RR and SPOILERS then you write what you what.

2. This will have SLOW UPDATES. Every readers worst nightmare. I will apologize in advance for updating late since I am balancing this with my other fanfic, Snake of Greece. So be PATIENT with me!

3. This story contains POLYGAMY. Polygamy is someone who has 2 or more lovers in a relationship so if it makes you too uncomfortable, you are free to leave the book.

4. This will have INTENSE bullying. If it triggers you, you may leave; you don't have to force yourself to read, but if it motivates you, Taehyung will give them a piece of his mind aka he will get his throne as the baddest hoe.

5. Listen to Hide and Seek by Lizz Robinett. It's NOT required, but that song is basically the main song of Taehyung; so, if you know the song then, you can feel the chills and vibe of the story especially at that scene. You may find the song above.

6. You MAY hate the characters especially certain people. I'm saying this because even though I am the one writing, I get super annoyed with my characters in this fanfic, but then again, there will be character development so please be PATIENT!

____________________
A U

This is a MAFIA AU. I honestly know nothing about the Mafia life so I rely on google to help me, and I can rely on you as well! If you know something or I made a mistake please tell me so I can fix the problem. This AU will also focuses on school as well since it has a Mafia School.

___________________
S H I P

1. Kim Namjoon x Kim Seokjin x Min Yoongi x Jung Hoseok x Park Jimin x Jeon Jungkook x Kim Taehyung (Taecentric)

_____________________
S Y N O P S I S

Cruento Academy, an official school for mafias and gangsters. This is the place where all the Mafia Clans' children train to be their best selves for the future. These students are ruthless, rough and tough; but, Kim Taehyung, the so called "nerd" of the academy happens to be here.

Kim Taehyung is a mysterious student who wears hoodies, black shades and a mask, covering his face except his nose. Thanks to his defenseless looking self, he is often bullied by both girls and boys, but Bangtan is the group who bullies him the most.

Little did they know, Kim Taehyung is hiding a bloody secret of his own.

All he needs is to carve your body as you hear the sound Ding Dong rushing through your veins.

______________________
M A T U R E

This book is mature with heavy bullying  in the first chapters. Please be warned that this is a 18+ fanfiction, and it is not suitable for not fully dirty minded people; you may read, but take it real slow if you're still a baby to the dirty minded world.

2. It is also advised to be at least 1000000000000000 meters/kilometers/yards away from your parents or any homophobic bitches.

TOPS will be: entire BTS except Taehyung while the BOTTOM will be: The one and only Kim Taehyung

________________________
A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

If it's your first time reading, first and foremost, I humbly welcome you to your journey in Ding Dong: V! Second, type in the comment section FTR aka First Time Reading.

If you are an re reader then, type in the comment section RR aka Re Reading/Reader

_______________________
S O C I A L   M E D I A

YOUTUBE | Bobi
AO3 | Yakuzai
INKITT| ☀️J hope's Sunshine☀️
INSTAGRAM | yakuzaiii

_______________________
D E T A I L S

THIRD FANFICTION
BTS FANFIC | Romance | Mafia

OFFICIAL READER NAME | Readerella

STARTED | January 11, 2021
PUBLISHED | February 10, 2021
ENDED | Not fucking found

STARTED | January 11, 2021PUBLISHED | February 10, 2021ENDED | Not fucking found

BOOK COVER MADE BY ME