Chapter 4

Katherine's POV

I sat down on one of the seats, and soon a air hostess came to me asking if I wanted to have something and I just shook my head no. All I really wanted right now was sleep, and the 11 hour journey gave me the perfect time to do so. I'll be honest, these leather seats were so much more comfortable than the spent mattress I had back in London. I snuggled up in my seat and before I knew it I was out like a light.

I was woken up by the same air hostess telling me we will be landing soon. I was much more refreshed now, that was probably the best sleep I had in a long time. As we landed I collected all of my stuff which was basically the small suitcase I had brought.

The flight attendant led my out of the private jet and helped me make my way towards the gates where she said I would meet my brothers and that they would be waiting for me by a black Lamborghini. Dang! These people are rich.

I made my way outside after looking around for a few minutes I spotted the described car and beside it stood a guy in an expensive looking suit. The guy was really tall, probably probably around 6'2 or 3, and really muscular. His hair colour was similar to mine, brown wavy hair fell down to his eyes as he kept his eyes locked on his phone. This guy looked real intimidating but then again I have beaten up guys even bigger than him so it shouldn't be much of a problem right? Okay... let's go.

Alexander's POV

I was in the clinic when I got the call from Xavier telling me that she was back, our little sister was finally with us again I couldn't be happier. As soon as I got off the phone I packed up my stuff and got ready to get her from the airport. We initially decided that we should all go, but Luca being the idiot he is straight up said no I know that this must have been overwhelming for so maybe this is why he was acting out which later made me realise that Katherine may be feeling the same way. I mean her mother and stepfather did just die, I wouldn't even call that woman our mother because the moment she cheated on dad and took by baby sister away she stopped being our mother. The only thing I can hope was that she gave Kate a good life.

In the end we just decided that I should go alone while the others will meet her back at home. Currently I am waiting for her near the entrance while talking to Xavier about the shipment of drugs we had planned for this weekend. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see a girl. Oh my god! It was her, my sorella was finally in front of me after 14 years god have I missed her. I must have been staring at her for too long as I saw shift around uncomfortably. Clearing my throat I said "Hi, Katherine. Ho- how are you?" I asked in a slightly nervous voice. (Sister)

"Good." She replied in a monotonous voice. She never really met my eyes, and one thing weird that I noticed was that she scanned my whole body. Deciding to ignore it for now I decided to help her in keeping her bags in the car.
"So, you can keep this bag in the trunk and we'll have someone come by and collect your other stuff." I said as I closed the trunk after her putting her bag in. Which was lighter than I would have imagined.

"This is it." She said in the same voice as earlier, she still wasn't looking me in the eye as kept on scanning the place and why the hell are all her answers so short? "So, which one are you?" It was sad that she didn't remember me but I quickly masked it and replied while I entered in the driver's seat and she in the passenger's.

"Alexander, but you know you can call me Alex and I am your second oldest brother. The others are waiting for you at home." I replied. While Kate just nodded her head in response and we left from the airport.

Stopping at the red light I finally got to take a good look at her. She had medium length brown hair, just like the rest of us, she was currently wearing a zip up hoodie and black ripped jeans which from the looks of them seemed like she has had them for years, the colours seemed to be fading out. She also looked really thin, I am really hoping that she is fine because I may be a part of the Italian mafia but I am also a doctor meaning I know very well how teenagers especially girls go through phases like this in their life and I can only hope that my sorella is doing okay right now. (Sister)