Imagine 10 ♡︎

𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐬𝗺𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝗺𝐲

I was walking through the hallways when I felt someone grab me from behind, I tried to scream but they put their hand over my mouth, only my muffled screaming being left.

I soon felt the familiar scent of green apple and expensive cologne, Draco. I immediately relaxed and let him take me somewhere, bridal style. There was a closet in the hallways and he took me in there closing the door.

"I missed you baby" he whispered as he put me down. "I've been so buy with Umbridge and her stuff." He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me softly.

I immediately kissed back, as the kiss got rougher and rougher, his hands running down my body to my thighs, me messing his soft hair with my hands. I started reaching for his robe to take it of when he grasped at my hands, gently moving them away.

"Baby..we can't now. We have class in five minutes." He whispered against my neck. "Shush." I cut him off with a kiss and reached for his hands and leaded them to my waist. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth, as our tongues danced together, fighting for dominance, but he ended up winning.

We both pulled away panting, his hair all messy from me running my hands through it. Just like I loved it. Draco and messy hair. Perfect. "Meet me in the Common Room after class." He indicated and winked at me, when he opened the closet door and left to class and I went after him.

Let's just say we ended up having some fun at the Slytherin Common Room after class, while everyone was at Quidditch Practice.....