⋆⋅ nineteen ⋅⋆

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 19

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

tw: stalking

We sat in the room for another 15 minutes before I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of an angry tommy and me. 

@OllieMolly

*insert picture bc I'm too lazy to scour Pinterest woo* 

Day 74, were running out of air in here, might jump out the window 🙈

tommy | @tommyinnit

They really locked us in here for over an hour smh 

Eventually Wilbur came and unlocked the door, the second it was opened enough for me to squeeze through, I jumped at Wilbur and started punching him in the arm, but he was barely fighting back. 

"you *punch* are *punch* so *punch* mean" I said in between beating him up, 

"woah woah woah there Ollie, we were just discussing adult things"

"tubbo *punch* was *punch* born *punch* 9 *punch* days *punch* AFTER *punch* me" 

"Me and Him had to pick up some errands anyway, so technically he was doing work"

"fine I'm still mad at you. And my arms hurt" I crossed my arms and walked downstairs to see everyone sitting on the couch.

"I hate all of you" I said exasperated.

"I'm so sorry Ollie! I tried to grab the key from Will and he's just really tall so—" Niki started rambling.

"don't worry Niki I still love you, but everybody else is on my hit list"

"aye what about me?" I hear a familiar voice and turn towards it, standing there is very tall man with fluffy brown hair, he's wearing a mask that's split black and white, and he's got his signature glasses on.

"RANBOOB" I run across the room, engulfing him in a hug. Ranboo was one of the first streamers I met, and we often joked on twitter about how we were banned from MCC. We had gotten close over the past 2ish years, and I was a big part of convincing dream to let him on the server.

"ok I'm gonna leave if you call me that" he says coldly but hugs me back.

"oh my god you are ginormous" I back away, standing on my tiptoes. 

"well maybe your just miniscule" he shoots back, and we all laugh.

"how many streamers are we gonna add to this trip Wilbur?" Tommy snickers.

"let's just say this isn't the last special guest" Wilbur wiggles his eyebrows and we all "oooh"

a/n: Ranboo hasn't revealed his age yet, but has said he's in the 16-17 age range, so we can assume he's the same age as Molly, Tommy, and Tubbo

just then Tubbo comes in from the cold along with a girl.

"Heyo" the girl says softly, she looks to be in her late teens, has neck length hair, which is split dyed white and black, (similar to ranboo's mask) She has light blue eyes that look almost grey, and wears lavender doc martins, with a colorful corduroy skirt, a heavy dark green crewneck, complete with earrings that have those little mini babies hanging from them, and various chains around her neck.