13 darling♡︎

With the bickering coming into an end, the Elites drove Jisung and his friends home. As Jisung reached for the door handle, Minho had stopped him. 

"Darling, I wasn't joking about what I said earlier."

"You said many things, elaborate."

"I meant it when I said we should start dating."

Jisung started to become flustered with how straightforward Minho was. "I- We-" He tried to find the right words. "We know nothing about each other, only meeting a couple of days ago. And I'll like to remind you that our first encounter wasn't the best. If you're just messing around, I suggest going to someone else. I don't have time for your shenanigans."

"I'm not messing around. I'm serious about you- you just feel different from the rest and-"

"You're only interested because I'm different? What a quote," Jisung scoffed. "Let me clarify something for you; you probably feel- what I'm assuming, butterflies- inside the pit of your stomach because no one has dared talk back to you before. You're accustomed to people praising your looks and abilities. Just because I start leaving some snarky remarks and am not afraid to retaliate against you- doesn't mean you like me. You're not used to it. That's what this feeling of yours is- unfamiliarity."

"That's not what I'm trying to say!" Minho started to defend himself. "I don't know how to word it. But I feel at ease when I'm with you. It's different when I'm with my friends or even Felix. Just- just give me a shot at least- please."

Then that's when it hit him. Did I just beg someone to date me? What have you done to me Jisung?

"Even if I wanted to go on a date with you- I don't, by the way- I don't have time. I work until midnight and get home until one in the morning. I rarely ask for time off- that only occurs when there's a special occasion I have to attend. Can you see where I'm going with this? I don't have time to myself- yet alone for someone else. 

"Then work for me," The stubborn male refused to back down. "The offer still stands. You won't be as busy as you are now and can clock out as early as six. The pay is good, considering you won't have to come into work as often."

Jisung bit his lips. "I'll think about it."

"You said that last time and I still don't have an answer."

"Fine, I'll tell you by tonight!" And just like that Jisung got out of the car and slammed the door.

Oh I have fallen deep.....

Driving up to the driveway, Minho realized he didn't ask his darling about the gang that had attacked him a couple of days ago. Geez, you were so caught up with him that you forgot to ask him. He sighed. Guess I'll find out myself.

He entered the hacking room- or what his brother likes to say- the gaming room. He sat in front of one of the many devices in the room. With a couple of clicks here and there, he managed to pull up some information about the Metallic Blades. Just like the male before said, they were a small gang in Malaysia. What's a gang in Malaysia doing here?

Continuing scrolling through the file he pulled up, he managed to also find out that five years ago, they vanished but then appeared again with KM taking over the group. But what does this gang have to do with Jisung? Fingers hovering over the trackpad, Minho's phone went off, receiving a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown number

I decided to take your offer

Pardon?

Oh oops- this is Jisung

Minho smiled at the sight of Jisung's name. Man I'm whipped for him, am I? He shrugged the thought off, changing the contact name.

Do you want to change the name is 'Darling♡︎'

Yes no

Darling♡︎

Great! You can start on Tuesday right after school
I'll give you  Monday off, so you can sort out your schedule and quit your old jobs.

mmk, goodnight

goodnight? why do you sleep so early?

did you hit your head or something?
It's already 11, we have school tomorrow

Looking at the time displayed on his phone, he laughed at himself. I guess I lost track of time. He texted the boy a good night before going to bed, still wondering how a small gang from Malaysia had anything to do with Jisung. He dismissed the thought, assuming they could have mistaken him for someone else. A thought after another, he was finally fast asleep.