𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙬𝙤 ✍︎︎ Villain! Izuku Midoriya x Reader

And I have once again gotten another request from a wonderful reader! I love you all and these little writings I get to do!

This is a lemon 🍋 with a female! Sorry again males! Mature content! With a villain sorta AU.

Requested by Jude_Shadow27

Anime is My hero academia! Streaming on funimation and more!

Enjoy~
________________________________

It was weird less to say.

It was difficult to not reflect on the past, when it was so hard to imagine the future in your life. The past was so hard and weird to forget, you couldn't wash it away from your mind no matter how hard you tried to.

You wanted to feel again, you wanted to feel like a human again. You wanted to be a robot at the same time showing no emotions and pretending things were like invisible ghosts roaming around.

Sadly, feelings were going to be real and going to be with you in your life every step of the way till the day you die.

And when you don't have a beating heart it's different to experience emotions the way a spirit would, still remembering the past.

The past came to haunt you, it always did under the different circumstances and people that came into the room known as your brain.

Stepping into your heart and life in the process, trying to get closer.

You had become so cautious with trusting people at this point in time, you knew others put up an act before you realize that it isn't the real them.

Acting kind and giving you things, only to find out they are the scariest person alive and want your blood on their doorstep.

While others were so mean at first, then became the nicest and most protective person you've ever met, the ones that your swore to protect with your heart.

There was one person you wanted to protect with your heart the most as your trust was one hundred percent centered on that person.

But, it was too hard, you didn't even make a promise on your pinky finger like most of the fairytales went.

You always did want to become a princess and have a beautiful prince that took care of you ever since you were five years old.

Your mother loved telling you stories, but then your quirk stepped in.

It was a scary one, you were like a ghost that could pop up everywhere at any given moment with the touch and use of stealth, like almost as if ready to be an assassin.

You became distant with your quirk because no one ever really noticed you and cared.

You did have a friend named Katsuki, but he was just too distant and mean to everyone so it wouldn't work.

The other friend, you did indeed love very much.

Izuku Midoriya.

The male you had liked since the second year in middle school. You had called him Deku and it was your own joking laughter with him.

You loved him so much but never told him, you never got to tell him when you stood up confidently.

Because he had disappeared ten years ago when you were both fifteen, you wanted to be heroes together but that dream was also crushed by reality.

There was still a secret to your normal life, you worked for a villain around night fall.

You were now twenty five years old and working at bar in a striptease club close to when the sun sets.