꧁20꧂

All the Marauders and Leta sat together in the common room, the fire making the room warm and filling the place with a slightly smoky smell. They were haven't a couple drinks, not to get wasted but just to relax them selves expect for Sirius who ,to Remus, had drank enough for one night.

Leta was wrapped under a blanket Peter had given her, allowing him to get under with her, he did and as a result he blushed heavily.
Remus has put on some Christmas songs on his record player, which basically belonged to Sirius now.

Leta was not good at singing so instead she bummed along to the music as Sirius danced around. Lucky for Leta, he was so drunk he didn't even realise she was there for a while but when he did see her, he began to protest which was shut up by Remus giving him some chocolate to nibble on.

All of a sudden, Peter rushed to the window and gazed out of in with awe. "It's snowing! A lot!" He shouted, running into his room and coming back with a woolly hat on and a scarf wrapped around his neck, almost covering his whole face.

"I think Peter wants to go out." James chuckled, pushing himself up from the couch and getting his coat, hat and scarf.

                                      ༒
The four of them made their way outside. Remus has a spare hat and scarf to give Leta whilst Peter gave her a coat which fit her because the other boys were to tall so the coat wouldn't fit, excluding Sirius from 'other boys' because he wouldn't never let a Slytherin touch his stuff.

Peter and Leta had rushed outside in front of them, wearing large smiles of excitement. The two of them waited outside each side of the door, a snow ball in their hands ready to throw at them.

The doors opened up and a figure took a step out. Leta and Peter aimed their snowballs and threw them at the figure. Peter's missed however Leta hit Sirius in the face which made him snap his neck towards her with a scowl.

Sirius then ran to a pile of snow and grabbed a handful, aiming it at Remus who saw it coming and duck, making it hit James.

Leta began laughing loudly, letting out a couple snorts as she almost fell into the snow. James wiped the snow from his face with a frown.

"Oh you think that is funny?" He asked the Slytherin girl who nodded with a smile, slightly tipsy. James then chased her around, jumping over small snow hills and dodging snow balls Sirius threw at them.

James was unable to catch up to her. Leta ran as fast as she could, not looking behind her at the boy who followed her around. With out realising she found herself running across ice making her slip. Luckily, she caught her balance however she had taken so long, James had caught up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

He lifted her up and threw her as far as he could into a snow pile which made shriek from the cold. Her mouth fell open as she walked out of the snow, letting out a scream as snow fell down her back with every step.

"Oh Peter!" Leta exclaimed, running to Peter who had fallen on the ice, his whole face red. She attempted to help him off but he was shivering so much, she needed Remus's help.

"We should take Peter to the hospital wing." Remus said, Peter putting his arm around his and Leta's shoulder as they helped him up the stairs and inside. "Again. I already been there." Sirius complained with a huff. They all ignored the boy and instead rolled their eyes as they made their way though the castle.

                                      ༒
Leta watched from the entrance of the hospital wing, leaning on the large doors, as Remus sat beside Peter as Madam Pomfrey tended to the frozen boy.

"Why are you still here?" Sirius asked Leta with a scowl, his upper lip raising up to wear a look of disgust. "I thought you loved my presence so I stayed, for you." She replied monotonously, placing two hands on each of his cheeks.

Leta then quickly removed her hands and wiped them done her legs, James chuckled at the pair as they both dramatically pretended to throw up.

Remus then walked over with Peter, a issued blanket over his shoulders. "She says he just needs rest and warmth." He said, continuing to walked, passing the two Gryffindor and the Slytherin.

                                     ༒
They came across the hallway to the Slytherin common room, stopping to let Leta leave. "Night." She said, taking a look back and putting her hand up as she spoke. Sirius just rolled his eyes as James and Remus waved by and Peter said, "Goodnight," in a shaky voice as he was still shivering.

                                       ༒
Leta quietly walked down the hallway towards the heavy wooden door which made green light flooding out from the bottom. Leta took a breath to say the password when she heard the sound of booming music which got louder as she pushed her head against the door.

"Pure-blood."

She loudly said the common room password. Taking a step back when she saw Slytherin's dancing around to loud music, drinking a lot and being very,very loud.

Leta's eyes widened as she Minette dancing around with a drink in her hand, almost spilling it all over the people who were shorter then the girl, which was almost everyone.

"What the fuck is happening tonight?" She asked herself loudly which some Slytherins over heard, making them chuckle at the girl who hit her hands to either side of her.

Not one to turn down a drink, Leta took only a few drinks and made her way to her room, planing to drink in their to avoid all the sweaty 6th years who danced like their lives depended on it.